June 2023 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with:  @Mslatinjek 

1 If you could hang out with your favorite author and gain writing advice, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Anna Todd.

I would ask her what advice she would give herself when she started writing books.

2 What's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, I adore mulled wine, everything related to cinnamon, especially coffee with cinnamon and such a magical holiday where worries are forgotten a little.

 3 What is one Wattpad goal?

reach out to readers globally and get their comments on what they think about my book, what they think they would change or add.

4 What is your writing routine?

I write the easiest in the morning, after the first coffee, I usually have the most momentum, my thoughts are fresh.

5 What is your favorite movie?

Notebook

6 What is the best way to handle a bully?

Answering this question is a little more complicated, because it is necessary to look at the whole picture, I do not approve and am a supporter of communication, that at the first level things are solved by talking, if this is not adequate, it is possible to consider transferring the child to another school. Because these things leave deep wounds on a person.

 7 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 Lately I've been enjoying Armin van Burn's song Come Around Again

8 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

 With the family, definitely. But the road to that is long and bumpy. 

 9 Do you believe joining Wattpad has helped you become a better writer? 

Yes, definitely, even now when I think about what it was like when I arrived and now, I have gained such breadth and feeling for the story, and it seems to me that this knowledge is still growing and expanding.

 10 What is your favorite story? 

 After

11 What is a good piece of writing advice?

Never stop writing. Write, write, write and revise until it is just as you imagined.