interview #10 @WendyyWolfe (monthly interview)

1 What is your favorite holiday and why?

 Strange but Halloween. Because my favorite time of year is fall, and when Halloween arrives the weather is nice and fall kind of represents a time of rest, when everything slows down and it gets dark earlier. It's a relaxing time for me. 

2 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote or follow?

Absolutely! Each and every follow and vote is totally amazing to me! When I get a vote I want to go and read my own story myself! It really excites me and I want to try and see what my readers are seeing so I can be better at writing what they want. I can't express my appreciation enough to anyone who reads, votes or comments!

3 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

It will be hard to pick just one! For me the top thing will have to be community.

It is a body here, where we all share one another's feelings and the support is phenomenal! Plus I love being able to support other writers! It's very important!

4 What does it mean to have readers for your stories?

Anything a reader wants can be found on Wattpad! I struggled for years with breaking into the writers world as anyone who has tried so it means the world to me having a place I can entertain others or just provide an escape for the everyday world. Everywhere I go I am singing the praises of Wattpad to anyone who will listen because I remember the days when there was no place for writers to go! We are so lucky to have Wattpad and no other site compares with it!

5 What is a good piece of writing advice?

One that I am trying to practice myself. Not being afraid of your imagination and allowing creativity to flow any way it wants. I really have to remember not to hold back in that area! 

6 If you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I am really into the paranormal world so I would love to hang out with Chip Coffey, a famous paranormal investigator and medium. I would dig going on a ghost hunt with him!

7 If you could hang out with your favorite Author for the day and gain writing advice from them who would choose and what would you ask?

Janet Evanovich the writer of the, One For The Money mystery series! I would love to hear her back story and get writing advice for adding great mystery to a story!

8 What is your writing routine?

As I do still work full time and in a big box retail setting I have to work very hard to keep a routine! Thankfully I have Sundays and Mondays off so I focus my routine around those two days! I write on Sunday and try to update every Monday and I take turns between two stories. It is important for readers to know they can expect a new chapter every other week! For now while I still work that is my routine but my goal is to become a full time writer and publish complete books. As a reader also I know how hard it can be to wait for that next chapter to come out! 

9 What is the best way to handle a bully?

Yikes! I know we have these issues to deal with so my advice here is to stay away from trigger subjects. I try to mind my own business and stay away from opinions! I work hard to be a support mechanism for others. There are ALOT of young people on Wattpad who are just starting to spread their wings and I don't want their egos hurt! I lend help, support and advice where I can because no one likes a bully! If one encounters bullying my advice is to block that profile and do not engage with them at all. Report through the channels provided if needed! 

10 What's your favorite story?

So many choices!! My favorite story is and always will be, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. And Dances With Wolves by Michael Blake. I am a history lover! And as well these authors have amazing back stories which I can't get enough of! I love back stories bc it provides a window into the lives of these writers and their struggles and is a great source of inspiration!

11 What is your favorite snack?

I wish I could inspire others to eat healthy but alas, I cannot! My fav snacks are cake and ice cream!!  

Request time

Aarius Grail : The Last StoneCipher

A Fantasy Adventure mixed with Epic Journeys

For anyone who likes a hero, and loves to root for the underdog! Aarius Grail is a different kind of unlikely hero, coming from captivity to an evil Mage Sorcerer to being the one who holds the key to saving the Kingdom! 

This is an ongoing story so it's a slow build, and I wrote it this way purposely because I like my character families to have a fleshed out back story, that is filled with adventure, a little strife and of course romance, but in the end we know the good guys win.

Thank you to BooksbyLwordpress for featuring me in this wonderful list of Meet The Authors interviews! My greatest appreciation to all her hard work!