November 2022 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with: @LTECcreations

1 What is your favorite story?

 I'm currently reading Spy x Family! It's such a fun manga. 

2 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Every single time. It's amazing to think someone is thoroughly enjoying my story. 

3 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I really love how supportive the community is. There's so many awesome people here and they go out of their way to support new writers and their stories! 

4 What's a good piece of writing advice?

 It's okay not to write every day, just write whenever you have time and enjoy what you create!

5 What's the best way to handle a bully?

I simply ignore them and do not interact, especially online. Then I go ahead and block them. 

6 How you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd take my family out for a wonderful meal and try to give them something. 

7 Who is your favorite author?

Rick Riordan! His books had such a grip on me haha. 

8 if you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would love to spend a day with Red Velvet's Yeri! I'd do a bunch of fun activities and challenges. 

9 What's your favorite movie?

Any of the John Wick movies! 

10 What is one Wattpad goal?

I know this may be ambitious but, 10k reads? I just want my story to reach many people so they can enjoy what I write. 

11 What is your favorite holiday and why?

 It's tied between Halloween and Christmas. I just love the vibes each holiday radiates. 

request time

Recently, I have published "Roxy The Witch Vs. A Tedious Amount of Side Quests" here on wattpad! If you're ever in the mood for a story filled with adventure and magic, feel free to check out my story!