interview #5 Series promotion with @cassandraweaver01,

1 What is the title of your series?

The Defiance Saga

2 What inspired the idea of your series?

 It was a lot of things really, but I do think Moby Dick was somehow the biggest influence. In the original outline for the series, it was basically a fanfic that has now grown into its own thing.

3 How many books are in your series?

 Currently, there is one but there will be 7, maybe more if there's more I want to explore with this world.

4 Is it the only series on your profile?

it is 

5 What do you desire readers take away from your series?

 I want them to have felt palpable emotions about these characters, whether its being happy with them or being sad with them. I want the characters' victories to be the audiences' victories as well.

6 is your series complete or ongoing?

ongoing

7 What are your future plans for your series?

I am going to publish it at some point on Amazon.

8 What would be a good piece of advice for someone who desires beginning to write a series?

Plan out where you want it to end, that makes it easier to plot out each character's growth but also be flexible. Not everything has to go exactly how your outline says it should.

9 Do you prefer writing a series over a standalone novel?

 I prefer both, but it usually depends on the genre. The fantasy I like writing requires a series.

10 Who is your main character? Are there any similarities between you and your main character?

Her name is Jasmine, Jas for short. There are several, mainly that she is curious and inquisitive, but many other similarities are explored later on in the series.

11 What does your character go through in the series?

 She falls in love, loses people close to her, finds a new family, reconnecting with estranged family, forming friendship, and fights in a revolution.

12 What does having readers for any of your stories mean to you?

 It means that people enjoy the ideas I've come up with and put love and dedication into. I am thankful for any support I gain on anything I come up with.

1 What type of stories do you like to read?

 I'm not much of a reader but I still do enjoy horror stories. I love when a good one unnerves me.

 2 What type of music do you like to listen to? 

Rock and metal, though some occasional pop in there when I'm writing. Though if I had to say only one, it's metal.

3 What is one of your favorite stories that you've read on Wattpad?

I've really been enjoying The Last Lesbian Bar by Ms_Horrendous

 4 What do you believe is better for a story? {Quality or Quantity} 

 Quality for sure.

5 Are you more likely to check out an ongoing or completed story?

Ongoing, it usually allows me to catch up on it easier and give feedback while the author is working.