interview #5 @Renee_Reads_ {monthly}

1 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I have been a user of Wattpad for many years but was always scared at the thought of publishing my own story. As someone that has dyslexia it allows me the freedom to come back and fix my mistakes.

2 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Always, I don't think there will be a time I will never not be.

3 What is your writing routine?

I always stay 3-5 chapters ahead. I'm enlisted into the military so my schedule can be kind of sucky so in the spare time I write and edit my story(which has been more than usual thankfully)

4 What is your favorite snack?

Chocolate Milk nothing can top it.

5 if you could hangout with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Isreal Wright, he is an ex special forces guy that has a podcast, makes YouTube videos, and is a gamer. I would ask him questions related to his tours and ask to play games lol. He is a very happy person.

6 What is your favorite story? (on or off Wattpad?)

One book I find myself going back to is the Magisterium it is a fantasy book has amazing characters and plot

7 Do you believe Wattpad has helped you become a better writer?

Absolutely, it connects me with so many wonderful critiques and gives me the freedom to self edit and plan ahead  

8 What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, everyone is so joyful, and it is the day my Saviour was born.

9 What's a good way to handle a bully?

Don't react and don't let them see that it bothers you. Report it to an adult if it ever happens.

10 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

"Babylon" By Sza ft. Kendrick Lamar

11 Who is your favorite author?

@MissImperfectAuthor on the app and off it would be Maya Angelou

request

My original work: "Outbreak |The First Surge|"

The book is sorrow & happiness, life & death, and horror & a slice of life all in one. Anyone can find themselves in it

 Anyone can find themselves in it