Story sneak peek: Dear Dairy @aishukarthick {currently published}

Dear Dairy 

 Genre: Teen Fiction, Young Adult, Fanfiction

 Summary:

❝ love is what I feel when I'm with you. ❞

in which jennie stops talking to the world but one boy starts talking only to her.

Excerpt: (150 words):

...Jennie's breath halted as she looked up, straight into Jongin's eyes. He sat right opposite her and on meeting her eyes, his eyebrows softened down. Her eyes spoke of an untold story of distress; his of longingness. The word 'love' repulsed her; she never believed in its existence as she did in spirits and God. When he (someone she valued) uttered something she despised, she got into a state of complete confusion and dilemma, thinking about what made him say that.

His actions moved her, his gaze made her feel odd—yet she had no idea what it was. This unfamiliar feeling made her feel warm, happy, and secure, for the first time in years, yet she could not find words to express a feeling which wasn't scripted in her dictionary.

Unable to find answers, she looked down and sipped her coffee, disgusted by his words, yet warmed by his presence and care.

 What can a reader expect from your story?

 First of all, a reader should NOT expect a 'happily ever after' from my story, as I barely believe in them. They should also expect easter eggs here and there with hidden meanings. On its completion, they should also bear the fact it is a story based on real-life incidents.