interview #12 @BalintatawniMalaya

1. what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 This enables writers like us to demonstrate our expertise in a variety of genres while also introducing fresh material to readers and other individuals.

2 what is a good piece of writing advice?

 Don't stop writing, TOO! You just need to wait patiently for people to start reading your books, okay?

3 what's your writing routine?

 Hmm, actually I don't have a routine. But I usually write on weekends or whenever I don't have school works.

4 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

 Yes, of course! Every single vote, comment or follow really means to me. And I think, I should be grateful that someone discovers me and read my novels.

5 What's your favorite holiday and why?
 Uhm, my favorite holiday? Hmm, my favorite is our "National Heroes Day". Because, why not? HAHA. I always adored how they protect our country—the Philippines. I even daydreamed of meeting them personally, BTW!

6 what is your favorite story?

 Wait... Hmm, I have a lot of favorite stories. However, my most favorite is the "Peculiars Tale" by AnakniRizal. I still haven't finish the story but I really like how the story flows.

7 what's the best way to handle a bully ?

 I'm not that good at giving advice about this but for me, I think you should tell it ASAP to your parents or friends that close to you. If you're having a hard time telling it to others, BE BRAVE, okay? Don't let them bully you. I know you can fight for it!

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 Hah! I would celebrate it with my friends—even though, they don't know that I'm a writer. Well then, I would confess to them that I'm a writer and I JUST GOT A PUBLISHING DEAL!

9 what is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 Uhm, Fifteen by Taylor Swift. She's my favorite singer, HAHA!

10 who is your favorite author?

 It's Demi, also known in her pen name as AnakniRizal. She inspires me so much!

11 what's your favorite snack?

 SWEETS AND BISCUITS!