interview #1 @ultramamma1117

1 What is one Wattpad goal?

To get my book more known and eventually animated.

2 What is a good piece of writing advice?

use short sentences and short paragraphs 

3 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yesbecause it shows that people like my story.

4 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

You can write and read stories from yourself or others.

5 Who is your favorite author?

Akira Toriyama

6 What is your favorite story?

The Amazing Adventure of John

7 What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because I love giving and receiving gifts from family and friends.

8 If you could meet your favorite celeb and hang out with them for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

. I would live to meet "CoryxKenshin" and I would love to play a game with him.

9 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Untouchable by  NBA Youngboy

10 If you could gain writing advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Akira Toriyama and I would ask him "How hard was it when you first started writing your mangas?"

11 What inspired you to write?

Anime itself is my inspiration.

request time

My story is called "Hero of Hadieki" and think people should consider reading it because it will strengthen their love for anime. And, I know somebody don't really like anime, so for them, I'm coming up with a new book called "Pink Slip" which they everyone should definitely check out when it's released.

 And, I know somebody don't really like anime, so for them, I'm coming up with a new book called "Pink Slip" which they everyone should definitely check out when it's released