interview #3 @cassandraweaver01

1 What is the best way to handle a bully?

 Try your best to remove yourself from the situation and surround yourself with those that lift you up instead of tear you down. Having friends that support you helps to fend them off in most case. If its bad enough, seek additional help from any trusted adult.

2 Do you believe that being a Wattpad Writer has helped you become a better writer?

 I haven't been on the platform to really say if it has or not, but I did write poetry when I was in high school and posted them on another platform, which did help me in my writing.

3 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

 Oh yeah, definitely. My book is very eclectic so interaction is surprising.

4 What is your favorite holiday and why?

Halloween, I love the fall vibes and the spooky atmosphere. I also love horror movies so its the perfect season for me too.

5 What is a good piece of writing advice?

Don't be too hard on your first draft. It's called your rough draft for a reason, because its gonna be rough. As you write more and refine the draft, it gets sanded down into the final project you'll be able to present.

6 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Tough one, but I'd say James A. Janisse and I'd try to beat him in horror trivia.

7 What is your favorite story?

I'm a sucker for scary stories and urban legends, and you can't beat the classic of "Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn on the Light"

8 What is your favorite snack?

 Goldfish or Nacho Cheese Doritos

9 What is your writing routine?

It's usually have a cup of coffee, put on some music or other background noise and start to write, stopping to take breaks and visit with my girlfriend.

10 What is your dream vacation?

I'd love to go through Europe, stop in places like Italy, Spain, Germany and Denmark.

11 What is your favorite TV show?

I have lots, but recently, its been Supernatural since I've been getting my girlfriend into it as well as Ted Lasso. 

request

A Scarlet Shadow is good for anyone who loved stories like The Owl House, Star Wars, The Princess Bride and Percy Jackson. It's got fighting, found family, true love, magic, monsters, and an ensemble cast of characters who each have their own unique voices and backstories.

  It's got fighting, found family, true love, magic, monsters, and an ensemble cast of characters who each have their own unique voices and backstories