0.15 - When Morning Hits

I groaned and yawned quite unattractively. An ache was right between my legs and before I could question it, memories flooded he night before. Oh god.

I had sex. I lost my virginity. To Thomas.

A geeky smile spread across my lips as I looked over. "Morn-"

And guess what? That asshole wasn't there. Was he in the shower? Did he leave a note?

My eyes wandered around for a bit before a frown took the place of my smile. Why would he leave? Who is that low? "Well shit.." I mumbled. I got out of bed with a yawn and noticed that there wasn't any blood on the sheets. But didn't girls always bleed at least a little?

I shrugged and ignored it as I got ready for school. I'm not even that sore. Well hot damn.

~

I slid my tray down next to James as Ryder grinned at me. "You look different," he commented and eyed me.

"Different?" Was there a beautiful glow of sex radiating off me? Or is that just the smell of sex lingering from the night before? "Different how?"

"You just seem different. More relaxed."

I was anything but.

"Yeah," Xavier nodded and looked at me. "What's going on in your life?"

I blushed and shifted in the uncomfortable plastic chair, trying to think of a good excuse. But nothing came in time as Austin grinned at me and shut everyone up.

"She had sex look at her, she practically glowing with it." She giggled out.

"You had sex?" James asked with a frown. "You said you'd always have sex after you got married why the hell did you have sex?! You're not even dating anyone for crying out loud!"

"Well what if I am?" I spat back. His little outburst was really pushing my buttons. Who was he to tell me what I can and can't do?!

"Then who the hell was the lucky bastard who took your virginity?"

"Thomas Bright," I said without thinking. Confused looks came around to everyone's faces and the heat reappeared on my cheeks.

"Thomas?"

"Thomas Bright?"

"Who?!"

I swallowed, trying to calm myself and act as if it weren't as big of a deal as they were making it out to be. But what do I know? Of course they won't know who Thomas is.

"He's a friend of mine. He used to live in my neighborhood."

James eyed me and frowned. "Thomas Bright? Lily you know we don't have any neighbors who have the last name of Bright."

"I said used to. James take the hint, used to." I emphasized for him. In return he rolled his eyes and muttered something incoherent under his breath and turned away from me.

"So," Austin said and dragged out the 'o', trying to grab everyone's attention. Which she did in an instant. "When do we get to meet to lucky lad?"

"Oh yeah! I wanna meet the hunk that took your innocence too~ maybe we can get together for a little frisky night, eh?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows with a grin.

I laughed and threw my head back, shaking my head and hands. "No, no, no, sorry Xav, but Thomas is off limits."

He pouted and sat there with a cute pouty bat face before Austin roles her eyes and passed him her half eaten brownie. "Cheer up you big drama queen," she giggled out with a smile.

Xavier was quick to grab the brownie and stuff it in his mouth, cheering up immediately.

Ryder shook his head and chuckled lightly before looking to me and biting his lip. "So when do we get to meet him? I didn't even know you had friends outside of school."

I shot him a glare and rolled my eyes. "Gee thanks," I muttered and sighed. "What wonderful friends I have AT school."

Ryder grinned and leaned over, pecking my cheek playfully. "You know it babe," he whispered into my ear. A blush quickly spread across my cheeks and I shoved him away quickly.

"Don't call me that," I muttered out. Austin and Xavier chuckled and James frowned even more.

"I have to go," he said and grabbed his tray and tossed out his trash before leaving. A frown took upon my features as I watched him leave. What the hell did I do? Ryder kissed my cheek and he hasn't even told me anything about liking me! So why would he act so jealous?!

I sighed and shook my head before looking to the three sitting in front of me. "Actually," Ryder said and frowned, looking at the time. "I have to go to. I didn't do science homework and I'm getting it from Arnold."

"The nerd with wire glasses and pimples on his chin?" Austin's sled and looked up.

"Yeah him," he nodded and said goodbye before leaving too. Well damn.

"Please don't tell me you two are leaving too," I said and looked at the last two people left.

Xavier bit his lip and started to stand. "It actually reminded me that I need to talk to Mrs.Wren before lunch period is over, some weird english project I failed or some shit. I'll just have to seduce her into giving me a B- and leave it at that. I ain't doing that shit again!" He exclaimed and blew us both a kiss before walking away.

Austin watched him and chuckled softly. "What a girl. Anyways, I'm not leaving you. But tonight ask your hunky man to come shopping this Saturday with you and I, we can go get some Fro-yo~" she purred and stood up with a smirk. "Who knows, I might even want a bite of what you got~"

I giggled and stood as well, pushing my hair behind my ear as I walked out with her.

But we didn't get hat far out of the cafeteria before Austin was yanking on my arm to hurry up. Right outside of the cafeteria in the hall, was a fight. I was about to turn, but I frozen in my place when I saw who was involved in the fight.

James and Ryder.

~

That's it for now! So close to 2k! I can feel it!

Don't forget to...

Vote!
Comment!
Subscribe!

~ Mercay