0.16 - Preguntas

Punches were flying and I quickly realized how much I hated blood. I was getting dizzy and light headed, but I ignored those feelings as I bolted over and tore them apart. "Stop it! Just stop!" I screamed and James accidentally punched me in the shoulder. I hissed in pain and grabbed my throbbing flesh as I glared slightly at him. "Why the hell are you two idiots fighting?!" I screamed and bit my lip to hold back tears.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, and I don't get hit. And damn did that shit hurt. They were breathing heavily and they glared at each other past my head.

I growled softly and pushed James. "Listen to me! What was so important that you had to beat him? You too Ryder, you shouldn't have laid a finger on James!" I yelled, and a huge crowd was now around us.

"He started it," James spat, some blood trickling down his chin as he had a busted lip. Ryder was worse though, as his eyes were swollen and he had bruises on his cheek bones.

"How?" I pressed on.

"I said he was just pissed off that he couldn't take your virginity and some stranger you just met did." Ryder said and frowned.

"He was being an asshole so I set him straight!"

"You're only jealous because you know that any guy could have sex with Lily but you! She wouldn't touch you like that if you paid her!"

And that's when my hand met with his cheek. I slapped Ryder hard across the face, glaring daggers at him. "Shut the hell up Ryder and go." I hissed.

He tried to say something but I pushed him away and dragged James in the opposite direction angrily.

"Why do you do these things? Why?" I asked him with a sigh as I pulled him into the girls bathroom. Thankfully no one was in there, and I shut and locked he door. "Honestly James.." I whispered.

"I'm sorry.." He said and leaned against the counter as I started to clean his mouth.

"Actions speak louder then words.." I whispered as it cleaned it with the shitty paper towels that the school provided.

"Then does this speak loud enough for you?" He asked softly. I have him a confused look but it didn't stay up long as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

I didn't know how to respond as I was shocked at hell. I mean who wouldn't be?! You're kissing your best friend in a girls bathroom right after he had a fight. It's like kissing a slug in front of your crush.

But he wasn't stopping.

He held my face and slowly deepened the kiss as he held me close to his body, and despite that weird slimy slug feeling j was getting, I kissed him back.

I could feel him smirk against my lips, but when I felt his tongue probe my mouth, my eyes widened and I pulled away. "St-Stop!" I squeaked out and covered my mouth.

"Did that speak loud enough for you?" He asked and but the part of his lip that wasn't busted.

I didn't answer his as I threw the bloody towel at him and left, tears streaming down my face. Why would he do that? I like Thomas.. I like Thomas.. Right?

~

"I just don't get it.." I told Thomas as I laid up, staring at my ceiling. The clock glowed the numbers, 3:28 am, and we were talking nonstop since 12. "I mean he's never shown interest in me besides that one date. But it was just as friends..." I mumbled and frowned softly.

Thomas nodded and shrugged. "Maybe his feelings changed recently and be made a move quicker then you would have liked."

"Yeah that's probably it.." I sighed and nodded. "Hey by the way, do you wanna go to the mall with my friend Austin and I this Friday? She really wanted to meet my mysterious friend," I said and smiled at him as I sat up.