0.32 - Pools

"Mikey, I wanna go swimming today." Loraine cocked her head up and looked at her red headed friend with a smile.

He looked down at her and shrugged before glancing at the rest of us. "Today does seems like a nice day for a swim." George piped up and smiled.

"You must've forgotten that the pool is indoor George," Jordan said as he looked up from his book. "Technically any day is a nice day for a swim."

I hummed and thought it over. "Are we provided with bathing suits?"

George nodded. "You get them at the pool. There's a lifeguard there and he has all the swimsuits in the back. Don't worry, they're all clean and nice."

I nodded but couldn't exactly shake the idea of another girl wearing the possible same swim suit as me.

"And we can't wear undies and a shirt?" I asked.

Michael shook his head. "It's prohibited." Jordan mumbled.

I really do wish Michael talked more. He has a nice voice and it was lovey to listen to. Although I didn't hear him speak in the calmest voice ever when he stopped me from causing a scene at lunch.

I had been messing with a rubix cube and finally say it down with a determined smile. "Then today we go swimming!"

Loraine cheered and shot up from her spot on the floor. I found out she liked coloring and when she did, she often did it as a child. Sprawled all out on the floor with crayons scattered around her as her messy scribbles filled the various coloring pages.

Michael smiled at her and sat back in his chair, stretching a bit. He had a hint of a tattoo on his hip but before I could register what the black ink was, his shirt went back down to ya normal position.

"Want to go now or after lunch?" George asked.

Jordan scratched the back of his head and gave his twin a suspicious look. "Isn't it bad to go swimming right after eating? What about getting cramps and stuff?"

George chuckled and nudged his brother. "I was teasing you Jordan. You won't get cramps and loose organs I promise you."

Jordan still looked unconvinced as his eyebrows furrowed together and he had a slight pout to his lips. "Mkay.."

I finally noticed a difference between the twins. George was the more outgoing one, with more confidence and laughs. Jordan was the quieter and more shy one of the twins especially on his own. But still when he was happy and energetic, you could hardly tell them apart.

"So swimming it is." I smile and stand, straightening out my clothes and looking at the others. "Let's go!"

-

So the boys were right about one thing, the swim suits did look really, really clean. The felt brand new, smelt brand new, but they did look a little out dated.

I looked at myself in the mirror, eyeing up how the navy blue one piece fit my body. It was a generic swimmers bathing suit and hugged me in all the wrong places.

"I mean this is just like water proof underwear if you think about it." I mumbled to myself. Loraine suddenly popped up behind me and smiled at my reflection.

"I think it's funny these are called bathing suits," she poked my shoulder where the blue strap cling to my skin. "I mean judging by the word it would be a suit you bathe in. But who bathes in suits? No one I know for sure!" She giggled and grabbed the white towel ( also very generic ) and bounced out of the girls locker room.

I sighed and followed behind her quickly. As excited as I was for this, my nerves were getting the best of me.

"Hey over here!" The boys were already inside of the water when we stepped out. The twins were soaking wet, with water dripping down their bodies. I have to admit, both of them looked ripped. Michael on the other hand sat on the ledge of the pool, his pale lanky self looking so call and relaxed right now.