0.03 - Encounters

My eyes widened and I moved as far away from the window as I possibly could get. My breathing picked up and my screams finally came when the boy picked the lock and walked right into my room.

"Who the hell are you?! Get out! Get out! Get out!" I screeched, looking around my room and grabbing my Trigonometry book, holding it tightly in my hands to beat him with it.

"Hey, hey, calm down," the boy said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. What the hell?

"No! Get out or I'll fucking call the cops man!" I screamed. Why hasn't my mum heard me yet? Or Elliot? He's a light sleeper for crying out loud!

"I just want to know if you have any milk! Chill please I'm not going to murder you!" He pulled out his pockets and patted himself down to show me that there wasn't anything bad on him. He even emptied out his pockets of what they contained. Which, was mostly lint and paper clips.

"Why the hell would I give you milk?!" Confusion filled my expression as my hands began to shake. Oh shit... Oh fuck this book is heavy. It's like holding a dog up in the air over your head and still trying to look strong while doing it. It's not pleasant.

"I need it."

"Don't you have milk at home?!"

"I ran away."

"That's not my problem."

He sighed and nodded, looking at his feet. He was barefoot. "Yeah well... You see my cat needs milk."

"Where's your cat?"

He pointed towards my window, and there, sitting on the window sill in my plants, was a little white cat. "It's not actually mine," the boy explained. "I found her while I was walking. She was pawing at your door, and so I took her here."

"Well that was stupid of you." I sneered. I set the book down on the floor. Thud! I winced a bit at the loud noise and now prayed my family wouldn't wake. "Where do you live anyways?" I asked.

"Somewhere. I don't really remember. I'm kind of lost right now if that helps." He said and looked at all my things in my room. He picked up a stray bra laying on the floor and examined it as if he's never seen one before.

"Lace," he stated, looking at me with a grin. I growled and snatched it out of his hands, stuffing it under my covers.

"Okay here. If I feed that cat will you leave?" I asked with a small temper. He nodded with a triumphant smile and picked up the cat after closing my window. "Be quiet will ya? Everyone in my house is still sleeping. How? I have no clue so don't ask."

He never answered me and waited for me to lead the way. I did so, walking down the stairs and leading him to my kitchen. Then, another question popped into my mind.

"How did you get to my window? I live on the second story."

"I found a ladder. Don't worry I'll put it up once I leave."

I grunt a bit and rolled my eyes. Of course. A ladder. The boy sets the cat down on the table and plays with it, rubbing it's snowy white fur and bopping it's nose. "Here Cordelia.. C'mere kitty, kitty, kitty..."

I scoffed a bit and a small smirk made it to my lips. "What kind of a name is Cordelia?" I asked. I grabbed a small bowl and poured some milk into it before walking over and setting it on the table. I had a little bounce to my step, and I felt more alive. That's funny... Really it is. I feel like I could fly.

"It's her name. And don't be mean to my wittle Delly! She's adorable!" He said in a queer voice people use to talk to their pets.

"Speaking of names, what's yours?" I asked.

"What's your name?"

"I asked you first," I frowned a bit and crossed my arms. The boy just shrugged and waited for an answer from me.

I sighed. "Lillian Mora Maxwell."

"Thomas. Thomas Bright." He grinned at me cockily. I don't think I'll ever forget his smile. It was... Enchanting.

Thomas held out his hand for me to shake. His hand was big, and callused. And not to mention dirty.

Well no figures Lily, I thought. He climbed through your window and was sitting on your flower bed. Filled with dirt.

"Nice to meet you Thomas Bright," I said and tentatively took his hand in a shake. Despite his rough hand and features, he was warm. Warmer then I, that's for sure.

"You as well Lillian Maxwell." I cringe a bit at the use of my full name and pull my hand away.

"I know I introduced myself as Lillian, but.. Lily is fine." I assured him and forced a smile.

"Nah, Lillian is fine for me."

And as quick as it was there my smile dropped. "Fine," I muttered. "Whatever."

We sat there quietly, and watched as the little fur-ball drank up the milk. No words were shared, and Thomas was too in depth with looking at Cordelia. So I looked at him.

His hair was in that Justin Bieber style; side swept. When ever he smiled, and boy was that a lot, dimples could be seen in his freckled cheeks. He had bright forest green eyes, and a tall, lean built.

I could practically see his muscles through his white and blue striped shirt. Muscles. Something most people don't have but try to show off.

He was a few inches taller then me, but maybe that's because I was just abnormally short. Yeah, that must be it. His hair was the color of chestnuts, a nice soft brown that looked silky to the touch.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a grin.

I blushed and glared at the cat and the bowl of milk, muttering a 'no'. He just chuckled and waved me off before taking the cat and ascending back up the stairs.

I scrambled for my phone and pulled up the Urban Dictionary app, searching up Thomas' name. This app is so accurate it's not even funny.

Thomas
A Teenage white kid that has an abnormally large penis usually ranging to 7.5 inches to 8.

Well hot damn.

~

Here you go lovelies!! And yes, that's the first one that popped up when I searched his name so I'm like, what the hell.

But woo!! Two updates in one day!' Let's make it three!! Lol naw I'm just on a roll here. I've had this idea since last year and I'm just now putting it down on paper. Er, the computer. Sorry for any typos!! I usually write on my phone because I don't have a laptop 😖

Comment!
Vote!
Subscribe!

~ Mercay