0.29 - Underland

"What's for lunch today Mikey?" Loraine swung her legs and smiled up at her lanky friend.

Michael scratched his chin and glanced over at the lunch line before shrugging. "Um... Steak or Salmon, mashed potaters, and your choice of veggies I think." He mumbled.

She nodded her head and hopped up. "Lilly would you like to join us for lunch?" She asked.

Hadn't she already asked me that? Before I could even answer a yes or a no she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Her long auburn hair was naturally wavy, and it actually looked relatively healthy for a girl with what she has.

She hummed and scanned over the food before picking out the smallest piece of Salmon, a spoonful of mashed potatoes, and then a handful of corn. She smiled down at her plate but I could tell she was a bit uneasy.

Michael got the same thing except he chose a steak.

I decided to follow his idea. I'm not gonna lie, this food looks delicious and I'm absolutely starved.

We walked back to our table and sat back down in our seats. It's funny how I say "our" when I was only here for a few hours.

"You hafta eat Loraine.." Michael mumbled. She looked so confident earlier but now she sat with a soft frown and refused to even LOOK at the food.

"The mashed potatoes are good," I piped up and smiled. "Try at least a bite." I scooped up a small portion on her spoon and held it out for her.

She seemed a bit taken a back from me practically trying to spoon feed her, but no one was stopping me! I always felt that if no one from the future came back to stop you from doing something, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

She gently took the spoon from me and nibbled on a bit of it before eating the entire spoonful bit by bit. She smiled and rubbed her tummy, humming to try and convince me that she was full.

"Nuh uh girly. Eat it all." I frowned and gave her pointed look. She grew silent and frowned back down at her food but slowly started to eat the rest of it.

Huh. That was easier than I expected.

She smiled and brightened up as her gaze turned to look beyond me.

Before I could even think to glance over my shoulder two figures sat on either side of me.

"Who's this?" One said.

"A new girl?" Said the other.

"Oh yeah I remember now. There is a new girl." Said the one.

"Oh the one Sophie-" started the other.

"-was talking about in the halls!" Finished the one.

I kept glancing between the two and blinked.

"Identical twins.." I murmured softly.

Now, unlike my brothers, Connor and Elliot, these boys seem to be exact copies of one another. Connor is always wearing different clothes and is a mess and talks a crap ton, while Elliot is quiet and keeps to himself. They're so different and even look different despite being identical twins. But I don't think the same could be said for these two.

Their hair was swooped up and styled much like Xavier's, and they had freckles all over their cheeks. Their skin was pale and they were probably as tall as Michael. ( okay maybe not as tall as Michael, but they were still really tall! )

They wore the same light grey jeans everyone else wore, and their tops matched in style and color. Light green.

"I'm George," said the one.