0.09 - Champagne Supernova

James held the door open for me as I walked in. "Thanks," I said and smiled dreamily. The sweet aroma of garlic and cheesy pasta filled my nostrils right away. James walked up to the podium and smiled charmingly at the poor girl behind the counter. Apparently she had never seen anyone handsome before in her life because she was drooling and getting all googly eyed at James. I stifled a laugh as he smirked.

"Reservation for Potter, James Potter." He said and batted his eye lashes at her. I couldn't hold myself together and I laughed, doubling over. What the hell was this idiot doing?!

"You made reservations? Getting a little cocky James." I giggled out.

"Anything for you my sweet Lillian~" He cooed. The girl was practically squealing as she happily lead us to our table. James playfully linked his arm with mine as we both walked down after her to our booth.

"Here are your menus, can I get you two anything to drink?" She asked and took out her notepad. I knew exactly what I was about to say as I smiled and looked through the menu.

"Oh poo, you don't have any Butterbeer?" I asked her, making her giddy with Fangirl emotions.

"N-No sorry ma'am," she giggled out and tried to keep her cool.

"Well what about pumpkin juice?" James asked, putting on a smolder for her.

Her face was beat red and not it was my turn to giggle.

"No sorry Mr.Potter," she said and I could tell she was enjoying this as much as we were.

"Ah, alright then. We'll have some muggle drink. What do you suggest?" He asked.

"Well," the lady started and smiled. "We do have champagne. It's actually new and take my word for it, it's amazing," she said and beamed at us.

"That actually sounds like it would be nice with pasta," I said seriously. We both clicked back to reality as James smiled.

"Two, would be lovely."

"Alrighty, I'll get that right up for you," she said and with a quick glance between the both of us, she totted away happily.

"So, why did you all of a sudden decide to take me out on a date?" I asked him, leaning forward on the table a bit.

"Well," he started. "I always did like the idea of having Champagne and pasta for breakfast on an early Saturday morning. So why spend it with anyone else but you?"

I rolled my eyes softly and chuckled. "You're too good for a girl like me."

"Oh? And why is that?"

I gave him a sad smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "I'll never be anything more then your friend."

The girl soon came back with our drinks and we thanked her. James' smile never faltered as he took his glass and held it up.

"Then, to us," he said. I couldn't help but smile back as I clinked my glass against his.

"To us," I agreed.

~

I laughed and threw my head back as we were in mid-meal of our delicious pasta. I had the cheesy chicken penne, while James had the Alfredo pasta with shrimp.

"No, no, no, you've got it all wrong," I said as I held my napkin to my mouth. "22 Jump Street is going to be so much better then 21 Jump Street," I said and smirked at him.

"No, you can't ever beat the first movie. The first ones are always better." He argued.

"Well... What about Kung Fu Panda?" I asked him, taking in a gracious amount of pasta into my mouth. "I mean, the second one was pretty badass."

"Yeah but in the first one he did that weird wooshie finger hold!" He exclaimed. "You can not beat the wooshie finger hold."

I laughed and shook my head. "Is that even its actual name?"

"I have no clue. All I know is that this champagne is heaven," he smiled and took another sip of the clear bubbly liquid. I did the same and moaned again at its exquisite taste.

"Oh my God, do you think I can buy a bottle?" I asked him.

He shrugged and once our waitress came over I asked her how much a bottle of this champagne was.

"Around 45 dollars," she said. My eyes widened and I nodded.

"Wait," James said. "But isn't champagne normally like, 25?"

"Well yes, but this, as you can already tell, isn't a normal champagne. We got it shipped for the holiday season and they were quite a lot."

I frowned and rummaged through my purse. I didn't have enough to buy my fancy champagne.

"Well, if that's all here's your bill," she said and handed the bill to James. He thanked her and paid with his Visa card. He obviously didn't want me to know how much he spent.

And at the end of the day we left empty handed, but our tummies and heart filled with the bubbly goodness that champagne brought to us.

~

It was around 5:00 by the time I finally arrived home. I literally could not stop smiling at how the day went.

James was a complete sweetheart, though it was a bit odd he wanted to take me on a date. One things for sure, it did make me rather tired. I flicked off my brothers when I got home, walked up the stairs to my room, locked the door and plopped down on my bed. "Good night dear memories of champagne and Groot~" I murmured into my pillow.

It wasn't quick at all before I had fallen asleep of exhaustion.

~

THERE I UPDATED!!! This one is dedicated to my dear friend bitxh007 for giving me a tbr on Instagram about how I never update XD

Well this one is for you Marina.

Okay now back to the book, I kinda rushed the last bit but I didn't feel like recapping everything. I mean if I did that then there would be no point in skipping it all.

Btw Groot is a character from Guardians of the Galaxy, the movie they watched.

QOTC: What's your favorite movie?

Vote!
Comment!
Subscribe!

~ Mercay