0.11 - Again

Cordelia nuzzled against my broken foot affectionately. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I didn't think I was awake, but seeing as I've felt her nuzzle me for the past ten minutes, I guess I wasn't really sleeping. I groaned and woke up, my watch signifying that my breathing was under control.

"'Bout time you woke up," Thomas said and smiled at me. I jolted up and looked at him, my heart beating faster.

"T-Thomas?!" I squeaked and looked at him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He chuckled softly and sat at the edge of my bed, making sure his bum didn't fall on my foot.

"It's common sense by now not to ask that anymore," he said and grinned.

I sighed and shook my head, sitting up to give him more room. He scooted closer.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your foot," he frowned softly. "I heard you were at the hospital."

"Yeah..." A frown followed my face as well and I looked at my bandaged foot. "I was waiting for you."

He didn't answer me as he stood and outstretched his hand for me to take. "C'mon. I got you something. And after that I plan to take you out."

"Out? At," I checked my watch before meeting his eyes. "12:07 in the morning?!"

"Yes." He said simply.

"I'm not dressed for it though.." I muttered. "Plus I can barely walk without the crutches and they hurt my arm pits." He chucked softly at my failed attempts of getting out of not going with him. All it did was make me blush.

"Here, I'll help you." He moved over and scooped me up effortlessly in his arms. My legs kicked and I pushed against him.

"I-I can walk on my own! Stop!" I said and continued to push at his chest.

"Oh, come to heel," he said and smirked, carrying me down to the library room. "I won't drop you."

I hugged and soon gave up as my foot was aching once again from all the kicking I was doing. "Promise?" I asked nervously.

He smiled down at me and held out his pinky. "No, I pinky promise," I giggled and wrapped my pinky around his with a curt nod.

"Thank you."

He grinned in triumph as he carried me down the stairs. I relaxed in his arms, noticing how small and fragile I must look. We entered the library room and there, next to the chair I sat in when he played on the piano, was a nice, purple wheel chair. I gasped and looked at it in awe.

"Where'd you get that from...?" I asked as he carried me over and sat me down in the chair. I noticed their was a fuzzy little seat placement too! My but would be comfortable!

"I bought it. I don't really have a lot of things I need to buy for myself, and I sill have money in my savings account so I bought this for you." He explained.

"You didn't have to go out and buy me stuff. Won't your parents be mad?"

He frowned and shrugged softly as he scratched the back of his head. "My parents won't mind. I doubt they even know I'm gone." I gape at him.

"What?"

"I ran away. That's why I have a ton of money to spend. I stole my dad's money and I have my own for college that I'm using."

My eyes go wider then saucers. "You can't spend your college money on me!"

"Why not, sweetheart?"

"B-Because! It's your college money! You need a career and you need to get jobs! You need money to support a family in the future!" I exclaim and tried to stand up, wincing. "His is all temporary! You don't need to spend money on m-" he cut me off by clamping his dirty hand over my mouth.

"Calm down! I know I don't have to but you already said you hate crutches so why not? I mean if you hurt yourself again you'll already have something to sit in."

I stared at him in silence and he slowly pulled his hand away. "So is everything okay now, Lillian?" I nodded and sighed.

"Alright well... Wanna go to the park now?" I asked.

He gave me a cocky grin that spread across his face like an eagle would spread its wings. "Of course."

And then, we were off.

~

Hey lovelies!! Thank you all so much for 100 stars!!! This might not seem like a lot but for me this is amazing!! And nearly 800 views and 100 comments?! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

So please comment like crazy and don't forget to vote!! I'm not one of those people who ask for a certain amount of votes and comments but none of that seems to be a problem anyways. JUST THANK YOU!!!!

QOTC: ( please do it I beg of you ) Wheel chairs or crutches and why?

Love Ya!!!!!!!

~ Mercay