0.19 - La Belle et la Bête

So much for party animals.

Austin and Xavier were asleep before the second movie even got to the good part. I was left wide awake, and staring at my toes for God only knows how long. I couldn't remember whether I actually did fall asleep or not but all I really could remember was looking at the clock on the tv and seeing it was 12:06 am.

A few seconds pass.

12:07 am.

Almost immediately there was a knock on the door and I jolted to my feet. It's him. I thought. That's Thomas! It has to be Thomas!

I opened the door and there were a cheeky grin and his hair all messy was who I expected.

"Hey.." My voice was breathy and the fact made me blush a bit. Shit just let him in already!

"Hey Lillian!" I missed his cheery voice. Oh, how I've missed it.

I kinda just stared at him for a moment, drinking in his features before he chuckled. "What?" My trance was broken but hey, he was mesmerizing.

"Can I come in?" He asked and smiled.

"Oh, yeah," I stepped aside and let him come in and immediately his body became rigid.

"Who are they? Friends?" He asked. I nodded and watched him look over Austin and Xavier. Austin's hair was a tangled mess but she still looked as good as ever. Even with a little drool at the corner of her mouth.

Xavier on the other hand was sprawled all over the floor, his legs laying on Austin's stomach.

"They're a lot better looking when they're awake, I assure you," I giggled a bit to myself and nodded my head towards their direction. "They actually wanted to meet you."

Thomas hummed in thought and walked around before shaking his head. "No can do pretty lady, because I have two tickets to the cinemas today and we're going to be on a tight schedule."

"The... The what?"

What movie theater has movies running at 12:00 on the morning?! Who even goes to movies at 12:00 in the morning?!

"There's a French film I snagged tickets to see and I want to go with you." He gave me a small smile, just wide enough to show off his dimples. "Granted it has subtitles... But I hope you'll enjoy it."

"Um.." I paused. Wasn't this night supposed to be dedicated towards getting some answers? Wasn't I supposed to wake up Austin and Xavier when he finally came? No one believed me... But I swear that he's real. He has to be.

I frowned and suddenly punched him in the arm. Hard.

"Ow! Lillian I'm not a punching bag!" She pouted and rubbed his arm softly. I glanced at Austin and Xavier who were still snoring. My heart beat picked up and I decided to turn up the volume for the tv. Still, nothing.

How were they sleeping through all of this?

"Are you done yet Lillian?"

"Thomas I... I need to ask you something.."

For some odd reason he put a finger to my lips and held my hand with his free one. "After the movie.. Please Lillian. Just wait till after the movie.."

He almost seemed to know what I was going to ask. Almost, at least.

"Why..? Why do I have to wait?"

"Because I don't want a silly question to damper our mood tonight. Now if you will malady, I'd love to take you out for a film." He held out his hand and bowed a bit, his smile charming as ever and his dimples prominent in his cheeks.