0.02 - 12:07 am

The bus ride was normal. As usual. A big yellow vehicle that transports annoying little kids to school. Oddly enough, high schools use the same sizes busses resulting in ridiculously small seating for larger kids. The drivers of the busses are usually insane, and blast music really loudly.

Yeah, that about sums up the 20 or so minutes of hell I have to espy everyday after school.

I shoved past the students standing and talking when my stop arrived. "See Ya Mr.Peterson, and good luck with these numbskulls." I mutter. He gave me a tired smile and laughed a bit.

"Thank you Lilly. Go home and get some rest tonight perhaps." He suggested. I smirked and shook my head.

"It's impossible for me." And with that I left, walking down the sidewalk.

~

My mum didn't greet me when I walked in. She was chatting away on the phone for some stupid business call. The twins, Connor and Elliot who were 7, were playing and jumping around happily. So neither of them greeted me either. My father was like my mum, always away on business trips, but I was one of those lucky kids whose parents were still together.

I wasn't acknowledged at all up until dinner. And that was when Elliot asked me to grab him a napkin. Now, I've tried to start a conversation with them, but they completely blow me off; being a dick and not respond to me when I desire to talk.

I just left to my room.

I screwed off homework.

And fell upon my checkered sheeted bed.

I grabbed a little black bracelet that measured my heart rate. The doctors gave it to me, and the watch was supposed to calculate the time it took me to fall asleep, and how long I stayed asleep. It was oddly enough, a very clever invention. I reached over my night stand and grabbed a bottle of sleep pills. I was also told to take these every night to ensure a longer slumber.

But did they work? No, not really.

I sighed and closed my eyes, begging to go to my dream landscape. Dreaming is like when you're asleep, your brain reaches for that hidden stash of drugs inside your head.

It's awesome.

I've had a few minor dreams growing up. I once dreamt I was president when I was 12, and everyone who ever fucked me over got executed.

Oh, and one time when I was about 14, I had a dream where I walked into a cafe and ordered a blue berry muffin. ( Which I have no clue why, to this day I still hate blueberries. ) And after I got my muffin, all of a sudden Edward Cullen and Bella Swan walked in. This was the cafe scene where Edward told her how many horny people were in the shop. It was great.

But those are some of the very few dreams I've ever had. It usually never got better then that. I yawned a bit and rolled over to my side, shutting off my lamp and cuddling up under the covers.

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

I begged.

All I want is sleep. Please. . .

~

I groaned and rolled over. Dammit. I woke up. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose while I looked at my clock.

21:70

What? What the hell is this? My watch doesn't have military time. And is 70 even apart of military time? I let go of my nose and fiddle with the watch, pressing a few buttons before it cleared up.

12:07 am.

I hadn't been able to fall asleep till 9. Wow, new record.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, ready to turn and fall back asleep when I heard the faint knocking sound at my window.

"What the hell...?" I groaned and sat up. There, perched at my window was a boy, looking at me with bright green eyes.

~

Ewww I know I'm horrible for ending here. But cut me some slack, it was already long enough! The boy in the picture is James btw! And sorry this was typed on my phone so excuse autocorrect and any typos~

Who is this mysterious boy? Hmm~?

Please comment and vote!! Also subscribe to me if you aren't already!!

~ Mercay