0.05 - Baby

When I walked into Teen Living the first thing I noticed was that everyone was with their partner for the baby project.

I make my way over to the empty seat next to Ryder and sit down. "Morning sleeping beauty," Ryder said with a sly smirk.

"Morning asshole." I grumble back.

"Hey, hey, why you gotta be so rude?" he purred into my ear.

Which, in my point of view wasn't charming at all. It was absolutely disgusting. I growled and moved as far away from him as I possible could. "Can you not?" I asked. "I'd like you to remain in your own little bubble. Over there." I gestured towards the other end of the table with a scowl.

I swear, this boy will make the scowl on my face permanent if he doesn't stop annoying me.

Mrs.Gibson walked around and handed each of us a baby doll. It either had a pin or blue onesie on, identifying it as either a boy or girl.

"Miss.Maxwell and Mr.Hawk," she said, approaching us. "You have a baby boy. Now, in a moment I'll be passing around the 'birth certificates' and I want you to name the child, put down the date, and sign it. This will also be the form I have to show to the principle of the baby doesn't return in good condition."

She finished up and quickly passed out the certificates before giving us a few minutes to chat with our partner. Oh boy were there names going to be interesting...

"Ryder Jr." He said automatically.

"No. I'm not naming our child after you. Pick again."

"Colby?"

"Nah."

"Dylan?"

"Eh.."

"Gray?"

"It's not Fifty Shades of Gray here. Guess again." I groaned out, signing down my name and the date while he thought of names.

"Harry?"

"Styles." I answered automatically, only to grin at his scowl.

"No thanks... Okay... Jack?"

Jack. Huh. I could do Jack. I could so do Jack. Jack Frost. Jack the Ripper. Jack White. Oh yeah, this baby is a Jack. Jack the Skellington! The possibilities are endless!

"I like that one." I said simply, ignoring all the thoughts running through my head.

A grin covered his features in no time and he scribbled down Jack Hawk on the paper. I quickly took the pen and added my last name right before Mrs.Gibson collected them.

The next thirty minutes was spent on a video about how we should care for the baby and what our expectations are.

This thing cries. It shits. It wants to be fed. It sleeps. It's a baby up all the time for God knows what! "I don't know if I can do this..." Ryder muttered. "I have to get a good nights rest for Football.."

He legitimately looked upset. And, for some awful and unknown reason I felt bad for him. With a sigh and a frown I looked at him. "Look," I said. "I'm not anymore excited about this damn project then you are. But, if you take the baby during the days and class, I'll do all the night shifts. Got it?"

He grinned once more and nodded. "Thanks Lily! You're seriously the best!" A smile crept on to my lips and I nodded.

"I know. Pure awesomeness, right?"

~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as the bus ride dragged on. I think this baby is making me more tired then I expected.

Ryder took it during the day like we had agreed, but someone thought it would be funny to draw a dick on poor Jack's head. In permanent marker. I don't how the hell we're going to get it off. The doll was ready damp from Ryder putting it under the sink and trying to get it off.

Well at least I know he cares.

But because of it being wet, I was the unlucky one as Jack cried, no, wailed, as I went home. Not once did it shut up.

"Mummy did Lily get pregnant?" Connor, the more outgoing twin asked.

I glared at my little brother and stuck out my tongue as my mum hung up her call and ran over quicker then the Flash.

"When the hell did this happen?!" She practically screamed.

"Mum just hold on I-"

"Do you even know who the father is?!!" By this point Jack was screaming.

"Ryder Hawk," I said, rolling my eyes.

Only then did I hear Elliot, the younger twin, whisper, "It's a plastic doll."

My mother slapped me hard up side the head and I have the twins the baby as I went to my room.

Damn, that doll is horrid. Horrid, I tell you. Wait...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU CHANGE A BABY BOYS DIAPER?! WHERE DO YOU WIPE?!!

~

The end! Ha jk, but how was it? 😁 next chapter there are some midnight visits from a sexy stranger~ let's just hope this damned doll won't get in the way!

The picture to the side is the obnoxious Ryder... Doesn't seem obnoxious does he?

Vote!
Comment!
Subscribe!

~ Mercay