0.33 - Visitors Day

For Visitors Day they let us wear fancier clothes.

I.e., the boys got a nicer set of tops and pants, and the girls all got to wear dresses.

"Knock Knock, I've got your clothes for today!" Dr.Francis peeked her head in and handed Sophie a knee length baby blue dress with cream heels, and I got a vibrant pink dress with a knot and ruffles. She handed me the same cream heels Sophie got and smiled. "Hurry up and get dressed. After breakfast we're having a group netting to go over all the rules."

She closed the door and headed out and Sophie huffed. "Not this again..."

I gave her a word look and started to strip down to change into the dress. "What's that all for?" I asked.

"They make us wear fancy clothes and they have people come in to do our hair and makeup and then half of us don't even get fucking visitors." She huffed and stripped down as well, sliding on the blue dress.

I can't say that I really enjoyed Sophie's company, but it was nice to talk to her here and there. Ya know, without her saying a snooty remark.

"I just can't wait to take this itchy dress off and go back to sleep." She mumbled, bushing through her brown curls.

"You and me both Sophie, you and me both."

-

They made us eat a quick breakfast, saying if we spilt we would be stuck with the nasty stain all day. I was the first one down surprisingly out of the four of us. Where the hell were the others?

Loraine soon bounced into the cafeteria, Michael right behind her as usual. Two down and two more to go.

"Good morning Lilly!" She squeaked and sat down across from me.

"Good morning. I love your dress. And you look great too Michael." I smiled at them and Loraine squealed.

"Thank you! It's my absolute favorite one yet! I mean look how it swirls!" She stood up and held the tips of the poofy yellow dress in her finger tips before twirling around in a circle. It barely covered her bum when she did that and I blushed for her.

"Yeah I can see. It's very pretty." She smiled at me and Michael just smiled at her.

Aw. They're being cuties again.

"Good morning to you beautiful creatures!" I very, very horrible Irish accent filled my ears and I groaned.

"Don't you all look absolutely lovely!" A Scottish accent in the other ear. Loraine giggled and clapped her hands.

"That was amazing twins!" She grinned at her and bowed their heads a bit.

"Why thank you," one twin said.

"We've been practicing." Said the other.

I was completely lost in the simple fact that I had no clue which was which. I just hoped that they were sitting in their usual spots, George to my left and Jordan to my right, and that would tell me who is who.

But today it was even harder because their outfits matched exactly to the last thread. With a red and blue polka dotted sweater over a blue button up, and a navy blue suit and blazer to accompany it, the twins were looking pretty suave.

"Anyone excited for today?" I asked them. Loraine nodded happily and giggled.

"I am! Every Visitors Day my mom and dad bring my kitty cat Snuffles! I'm so excited to see her again! She has orange fur just like I have orange hair!" It was kinda funny to see a red-head call her hair orange. I hadn't ever seen that before.