CHAPTER 11

CARLI

I looked at Harry, hearing him speak the words I never wanted to hear in my entire life. "What?!" I screeched as I watched Harry looking down, his sparkle leaving them instantly. I wanted to slap him, so hard that he would cry. Crying, that's what I wanted to do at the moment. I also wanted to run away to somewhere foreign and never come back to this stupid place.

"I'm sorry, I didn't plan for this to happen. Trust me, I'm going to protect you." Harry said, his hand trying to hold mine. Snapping my arm away, I sent him a hard glare.

"That's what you said last time. Should I review what happened then, Harry?"

"Carli, that's enough." Harry coldly said. "This isn't my fault and you know it. I want you to go in there and act like we're a happy couple. That you're not worried about the two coming to find you, do you understand?"

"Harry! But I can't! I am worried! You don't understand that Liam is my brother and he tried to kill me, now he's somewhere you don't know about probably planning out my murder! You and I both know that he wants what he wants and if he doesn't get it, he'll keep trying. Guess what he wants, Harry? Me dead!" I said, starting to sob. My hands covered my face, my worry taking over my senses. I was scared beyond words because deep down inside I knew I made Liam mad, and hurt Louis. Combining the two together... I was screwed. I knew that I could trust Harry, but it was hard. Not just because it was Harry, I just didn't trust anyone at this point. Who was against me? Who wanted to protect me? I had no idea.

I kept sobbing, my shoulders shaking as I let my emotions escape. I heard Harry shuffling, his large hands carefully gripping my side. Lifting me up, he placed my fragile body on his lap, his long arms wrapping around my body. Engulfing me tightly to his chest, his fingers laced around my hair, playing with it softly. His lips pressed to my head, his next words giving me comfort in this sticky position. "I'll do whatever in my power to protect you. Just let me love you, baby. I need your full trust in me. I promise to you that I will find Louis and Liam, I will. And when I do, you'll get to hurt the two in any way you want. I'm a very powerful man and I will show you that you can put your life in my hands- I'll protect it with my own and I'll be your shield. Will you trust me Carli?" His deep husky voice was barely a whisper, his hands holding my face gently.

I looked at him through my tears, blinking them away. "Promise?"

"Of course."

"I trust you." I whispered to him. "Now let's get in there and find out where those two are at. I need to hurt them." No you don't, Carli. You want to mend things with Liam.

Harry smiled, kissing me on my lips lightly. "There's my girl I fell in love with."

I slowly got out of his car with Harry's help, slowly following after him on my crutches. One of his hands were stuffed in his pocket, the other carrying a bag with things to keep me busy. Walking into the elevator, Harry pressed the top floor button, his strong tattooed arm snaking around my waist, pulling me tightly to his body. His lips planted a few kisses on my neck, making me giggle. Harry chuckled as the door slowly opened, showing an irritated Karl.

"Finally." Karl hissed. Harry sent him a glare, his jaw set. Harry led me to his office. I was impressed, the huge room was decorated just like him. It made my heart beat faster as I saw that all his picture frames were filled with Harry and I, just myself, places we've been and pictures that I never noticed he took. One in particular caught my eye, a smile tugging at my lips. It was tucked at the corner of his desk, surely he didn't want anyone to see it. Well, I mean I didn't want anyone to see. It was a sexy picture, of me in Harry's favorite pair of lingerie- posing for the camera. Remembering, I thought Harry was just joking around about taking a picture, but I guess he wasn't. And hey, if that makes my man happy I'll let him keep it.

"You like it?" Harry smirked, placing a kiss to the crook of my neck, his hands sliding down my body. Slapping his hands away softy, I giggled at Harry and rolled my eyes. He grinned, his hand showing me to a corner of his office. It was decorated just how I liked, a comfortable couch and a TV decorated it. Pillows of every size sat on the couch, a book shelf stuffed with candy and my favorite snacks instead of books. A little fridge was sitting beside the couch and I had to admit, I would be coming to his office more often.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked again. I sensed he was nervous about me liking it or not and I thought that it was cute when he showed me this side of him.

I looked up at him and nodded, sending him a big smile. "I love it."

"Good." Harry breathed out as he picked me up and carried me over to the couch. He sat me down, handing me some treats, a blanket and an Ice cold water bottle full of my favorite tea. Wow, Harry was good.

"I'll be back babe, don't go anywhere." Harry kissed me, leaving me alone to find a movie.

HARRY STYLES

I walked into the meeting hall, my anger almost making my vision black. All of my trusted men, and the three idiot guards, were stuffed inside the spacious room. They seemed aggravated, which I wanted. "Let's get down to business, shall we?" I said, my voice taking a rude tone as I talked to the men. They all nodded, the guards looking everywhere but at me.

"Tell me what happened. Now." I snapped, staring at the three of them.

"I-I, sir we have no idea what happened. One man walked down and said that you wanted to talk to me, so I got up and walked up to your office." One of the boys, who were barely over 19, said.

"And the same man came to me and told me that he was taking over. He seemed legit so I let him have my spot." The next one explained. "Trust me sir, he sounded like someone not to mess with. I just gave him the benefit of the doubt."

"I was on my lunch break boss. I didn't see anything." The third dimwit said. It wasn't even lunch time!

I sighed irritable, rubbing my eyes. "So, you're telling me that a man came into my building and helped our prisoners escape, fooled my supposedly called guards, broke my hard system and just.... Left? Sorry, I find that very hard to believe."

"Believe it Styles, we have video on the man." Karl said, his hand rubbing his chin. "And you know who exactly broke them out."

"Who?" I demanded, almost scared to ask.

"Watch." Karl said, pressing a button that lowered a screen in front of me. My eyes carefully scanned the screen, my fingers rubbing my bottom lip. My eyes went huge, flashing my hand to Karl to pause the footage.

"It can't be." I whispered, not wanting to believe what I was seeing.

"It is." Karl replied. "I can't believe this.."

"Find him! I want EVERYONE on this case! I want to track this ugly excuse as a man down!! Get going now!" I screamed.

How am I going to tell Carli?

How am I going to tell my baby something that's going to break her even more?

How am I supposed to tell her that..........

The man breaking her brother and Louis out is...........

Her very own abusive father.