CHAPTER 13

His lips turned up into a snarl, a scream escaping his raw throat. The older woman that was at the front desk, rolled her eyes as she heard the patient again. Her wrinkled hands grabbing his overstuffed patient folder, her glassed fixed on the tip of her nose, she glanced over his interesting file.

Age: 49

Name: Paul Samuel Rolf

Case: 4593- On trial for the murder of 8 young women, attempted murder of his wife, possession of a dangerous weapon, stalking. FOUND GUILTY.

Diagnosis: Doctors have found this patient diagnosed with- Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder.

Doctors Note- Patient admits to hearing voices, will kill for that voice. NOT TO BE RELEASED. DANGER TO SOCIETY.

"Let me out you-"

The attractive nurse rolled her eyes as she stared at the patient, her patience running low with him. How could her old company ignore such a man? Oh, she was reading his file... Again. Couldn't she just shut him up, for good? His dark evil eyes watched her hips sway in the white skirt, his tongue licking his lips as he envisioned her chained to his basement wall. What trophies would he keep of her? He thought hard. After a moment he smirked, knowing exactly what he was going to do to her little precious body. His eyes looked up at the old clock, seeing that his plan was best to do while dinner was being served. Since he was a high security patient, his dinner would be served to him in his little tiny room. Well, to Paul, it was a cell. As his smirk turned into an evil smile, he was excited that the curvy nurse would be forced to come into his cell so she could watch him eat the bland food that was served to him.

The woman, who was barely over 19, didn't mind spending time with Paul. His attraction to her fueled something inside her- passion. She wouldn't utter to anyone that she found Paul attractive, his forcing hands making her knees go weak. She wanted to believe that he was normal, and from what she saw was normal.

As she walked to his cell, she clutched the plastic try as she swayed her hips more for his pleasure. Her heart beat faster as she saw him lick his lips, the lips she wanted to feel all over her body.

"Time to eat, Paul." She sweetly purred, bending down slightly so that he could look down her shirt as she unlocked his cell door. Paul's eyes dropped to her chest, his smirk growing wide. Why would someone so young be interested in an old monster like him? Who cares, said a voice in Paul's over stuffed mind. She'll help you escape. And after? Oh, she'll beg for mercy.

"Thank you, baby." He said, putting fake emotions in his voice. She nodded fast, looking at him through her thick lashes. As Paul began to eat, he could tell that everyone was filling away to eat dinner. Knowing he was the last of the patient's in the back of the hospital, he slowly got up, sliding the plastic fork under his sleeve. Honestly, these people are stupid for giving patients such a sharp object, something that would bring pain to another.

The young woman, whose name was Tania, pressed her back to the cell wall, her chest heaving up and down with her raged breaths.

Please, Paul, come closer. She thought. She didn't care if he was supposedly a murderer, people could change. And she believed that Paul had changed. His hand rested above her head, his lips brushing against her ear. Chills ran down Tania's spine as his lips sucked harshly on her neck, blood rushing to the surface of her skin.

"Do you, want me Tania?" Paul purred darkly in her ear, smirking as she nodded fast. "Well, if you want me, and you want to live..... Get me out of here."

"I- I can't. I'm sorry." She whimpered. Tania couldn't do that, she shouldn't.

Tania said no to him? Oh, that was a mistake.

A big mistake, sweetheart.

Saying no to him? That will cost you.

His hand gripped the fork, pressing it to her neck hard. Whimpering in pain, Tania didn't know a fork could hurt this much. His large hands gripped her hair, slamming her head into the wall with force she thought was impossible to have. Before a scream escaped her lips, his hand clamped over her mouth tightly. "Get me out. Now."

She nodded fast, all she wanted was to get away from him. He was crazy, he was a monster. Tania knew that there was an abandoned basement with an exit door. She could lock him in the basement, leaving a heavy door between them. He could find his way out. She wouldn't do anything else for him.

"Good little doll. Now, show me the way pretty thing." Tania rigidly walked out of the cell as Paul forcefully grabbed a hold of her, the pain he was giving her beyond her tolerance . The old woman was gone, Paul's file opened on her crowded desk. Something the young woman never looked at.

As she carefully showed Paul the way, taking short cuts that no one would notice the two, Paul was finally at the thick metal door of the basement. "There. N-Now please l-let me g-go." Tania whimpered to the evil man. Paul shoved the door open, his cold gaze looking over at her, smirking at how innocent she was.

"What kind of person would I be if I let a pretty thing like you go? Oh tsk tsk, you're mine now doll. You will do whatever I desire, you will never say no to me." Paul hissed in her ear, slapping her bum with harshness. Tania whimpered in pain- which only made Paul more stronger. He ate off her intimidation of him, his devil inside laughing with happiness. Finally something to fuel him. He could take her body for his own, he could torture her beyond belief. Tania reminded the insane man of his own daughter, his hatred growing wild, branching out to his whole body so his devil could take over.

Tania could see his eyes becoming black, like something... someone else taking over. His hand latched onto her throat tightly, making her squirm and scream. His smirk was huge, his strength throwing her tiny fragile body into the basement. The green light of the EXIT sign was off in the distance, his hand gripping her head as he dragged her to his destination. He laughed a dark laugh, why was this so easy?

Because, no one could stop him. Even if they tried. Tania sobbed as she could feel her skin rip with the contact of broken glass and rocks, the tiny objects sticking inside her wounds. Paul didn't care, the exit door opening, his eyes paralyzed by the bright light that was called the sun. He had a plan, his house that he hid from his wife, the house he committed all of his murders, was still his, and was still set back in the dark forest of New York. It was perfect, he could hide her in the shed where the world would never know about such a beautiful doll. She would never escape, and that made his devil very... very happy. Looking around, he noticed that it would be a long walk. He didn't mind, but Tania sure did. Her wounds were deep, the smell of fresh blood taking Paul back to his favorite times.

"No please- Stop please! Ah! Stop I'm begging you!" She screamed as his sharp knife cute a long line on her abdomen, blood oozing out of the wound. Her dark red hair ratted and clamped against her face with sweat. Paul looked down at the precious girl, hes face showing no sympathy to her pleads.

"YOU ARE MINE." He thundered as he peeled back her white soft skin. Screaming, her sobs were to be heard for no one. Her life slowly slipped from her grasp and into the hands of Paul.

Paul walked as he dragged Tania by her hair, her whimpers soft as she was losing herself to the dark pit of blackening out. "Don't worry doll, I will protect you baby. You will always be mine."

And just like that, Tania was now his.