CHAPTER 20

(

Paul looked over at Tania, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath she took while sleeping. Little to her knowledge, Paul made a peep hole in the wall so that he could watch her at all times. She had gotten undressed while he watched, and he was very happy about how big her breasts were and how firm her bum was. He couldn't wait to be inside her.

He thought of going to town today, to see if he could find his son, John. Paul had heard that he was a famous Gang owner and leader. To say that he was proud of him would be an understatement. Paul was glad someone was putting his last name to good use. He hated to admit it, but Paul needed money. Money to buy groceries and drugs. Paul had nothing since he escaped the asylum and was slowly going crazy.

Paul covered the peephole and discarded of his dirty clothes. Slipping into something more comfortable and nice, he made sure Tania couldn't escape while he was in town. After she was secure to his liking, he grabbed his jacket and made his way out of the cabin. Since he had no car, he made his journey by foot. He didn't mind, though. Paul used this time to plan the things he would do when he reunited his family together. He wanted to destroy all of them, and he would lie to get to the top.

"Can I help you?" A gruffly man said as he stared at Paul.

Paul was outside the building that was supposedly owned by his son. Looking up, he could tell his son was rich. Just what he needed. Money.

"I'm looking for John. May I speak to him?"

The man laughed, shaking his head. "He doesn't work here anymore, old man. Harry Styles now owns the Gang. He put John in the prison cells down in the basement."

The man, whose name was Carson, was baffled. Why did he just tell the creepy old man this? Surely, his boss wouldn't approve of his behavior. Harry was hard on his workers.

Carson will do everything in his power to not let Harry know what he just did.

Paul smirked at the man, knowing exactly what he was going to do.

It was in the early morning when Paul walked into the Styles' building. He walked down to where the front desk was placed and leaned against the dark wood, his eyes scanning the awfully pretty receptionist. 

"May I help you, sir?" She asked, her British accent making her voice sexier to Paul.

"Yes. I just received a job here and would like for you to tell me where I should go." Paul lied.

"Of course. Where did you get the job?" She said, clicking away at her computer.

"Security. Mr. Styles told me that I was to go down in the basement prison?"

The woman looked at Paul, confusion etched on her face. How did he know about that? Only a special few knew. To her, he must be legit if he knows about that. Taking his word, she smiled and gave him a map. After explaining everything, Paul walked down with a huge smirk on his face. People were so stupid sometimes. As he walked down to the desired spot, he noticed to men sitting in chairs talking away like today wasn't going to change everything. One of the men looked up at Paul with an annoyed look.

"Yeah?"

What should he say? Paul freaked out for a moment, not letting them see his weakness. "Mr. Styles would like to talk to you." He lied to the first man. The man, not thinking anything of it, nodded and sent him a slight smile. As he got up and walked out, Paul looked at the other man. "I'm taking your spot so you can go to lunch."

As the other man left, he smirked to himself as he felt powerful. No one could stop him. Paul looked for his son, finally seeing him in a cell almost on to the afterlife.

"D-Dad?"