CHAPTER 21

CARLI

I woke up next to Harry, his breath fanning over my face. Rubbing my eyes, I let out a soft yawn and looked around his room. It was neat and clean, everything in the right place. I knew that when he's upset or thinking of something, he cleans to try and find out the answer to the problem. I wiggled out of his grip and got up, my bare feet hitting the cold wooden floor softly as I walked to his bathroom. I closed the door, used the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My hair was a mess, my make up smudged from last nights events. I groaned and washed my face and pulled my messy hair into a bun. I walked back into the room and saw that Harry was sprawled out on his bed, his soft snores filling the room.

I giggled softly, walking over to him and crawling on top of his lap. Sitting on it, I leaned down and kissed his lips several times.

Harry whined softly as he opened his eyes, looking up at me. "Baby." He said, his voice thick with sleep. Which, I might add, is super sexy.

"Good morning." I smiled. "How about you get up so we can have some breakfast?"

"Of course." Harry said, putting his hands on my hips and lifting me up. He sat me down on the bed and got up. Harry put on some black skinny jeans, a white and black button up shirt, his black boots and his long hair down. "Do you possibly have any clothes to wear?"

I shook my head, sitting on his bed. "No.."

"Good! I bought you some new stuff for the Paris trip, you can wear something from there." Harry explained as he picked me up in his arms.

I scowled and shook my head. "Wait, how did you buy me things when you didn't even know about the trip?"

"Of course I knew." Harry said, chuckling. "I followed you when you weren't speaking to me." Harry sent me a cheesy smile, his dimples showing.

"You... stalked me?" I gasped. I wasn't even surprised, but seriously?

"Well, duh! I wanted to protect you even though you wanted nothing to do with me at the moment. I even slept in my car one night in front of your apartment." Harry said as he sat me down. I looked down, my heart hurting. What did I do? I feel so horrible knowing he did that for me when I didn't even give him a chance to explain anything.

One of Harry's hands gripped my chin softly, tilting my head up. "Look at me, princess." Harry whispered. I slowly looked at him, our gaze meeting. "Don't feel bad. I should have told you things and you had every right to be angry with me. Now, can you turn that frown upside down for me?"

I shook my head, his grip still on my chin. "Please? Pretty please? Plleeaassee?" Harry said, giving me kisses all over my face. How hard I tried, my lips still curled into a smile and a giggle left my lips. Harry smiles big in accomplishment and nodded. "That's what I thought, beautiful." Harry kissed me once and opened a big bag that was stuffed with clothes. I gaped at how beautiful and perfect they were, my eyes going big as I saw their price tags.

"Harry, these are expensive!" I squeaked. They were even in my size!

"Who cares? I also got you something to wear for me in Paris."

"Like?"

Harry smirked, leaning into me and kissing my ear. "Lingerie."

I gasped and hit his chest with my palm, giggling loudly. "You're disgusting!"