CHAPTER 28

"What were you doing?" Paul looked up from his paper, his eyes staring at his messy looking son.

"Nothing. Why didn't you tell me you were keeping a sex doll, dad?" John said, sitting down at the rotting table and grabbing an apple. Taking a chunk out of it, Paul wanted to slap John. Slap him for the rude comments he was saying about his doll. "She's pretty hot."

"She is not a sex doll! How could you call her that?" Paul hissed, getting up from his spot at the table. His cup of milk spilled, making it's way to John. John stopped the white liquid with his hand, his shoulders moving up and down in a slight shrug.

"Then why do you keep her locked up downstairs in a dirt cell? If she was your so called 'doll' wouldn't you at least care a little more?"

"How come you can't just let my business be my business? You had sex with her, before me. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

"She was great."

"Stop it. I will do something to you that will make you wish you were never born." Paul hissed, his large hands gripping John's shirt tightly. "I will kill you. I don't care if you're my son. Do you understand?" Paul slammed John down, quickly walked downstairs and into the dirt cell. The latch was opened once again, Tania sobbing as she shook on the ground, her little sack she was wearing caked with mud, red stains indicating she had been bleeding. Paul walked down the ladder, Tania crawling away from him, trying desperately to get away from him.

"What did he do to you, doll? Hmm?" Paul said softly, bending down to her level. Her puffy eyes stared at him, her hands covering her weak body. "Did he make you feel good?"

Tania shook her head, tears sliding down her cheeks. Paul could tell she was still bleeding, her fair skin covered in purple bruises. His eyes flashed darker, his hands tracing her shoulder. Cringing back, Tania had never seen this soft side of the horrid man. "I'm sorry that my son hurt you. That's my job." Paul said, standing up and grabbing a belt. Raising his arm up, Tania's screams and sobs filled the air as he slashed her.