CHAPTER 51

So im in utah for my brothers wedding. The next few days the updates will be short but PLEASE understand. Im trying my hardest and I know that Carli is being a doofus. So calm down and drink some tea. :)

Xoxox

CARLI

I held onto Zayn, my stomach doing uneasy flips. I sat down on the couch and grabbed a blanket, Zayn helping me wrap it around my body. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to go home. "Don't worry, tomorrow will be the day you can fly home."

I nodded and slowly got up, my hands pressing against my abdomen. "I'm going to the bathroom.." I grumbled.

"Okay. Can you go visit Niall when you feel up to it? He's been begging for visitors and I think you should visit him."

I barely nodded, my feet quickly carrying me to the bathroom. Hovering over the toilet, the acid of my puke burned the back of my throat as I upchucked. I heard Zayn groan, I couldn't blame him. Im disgusting right now. Tears sprang to my eyed as I watched Zayn leave, hearing him mumble a short goodbye. I wiped my cheeks and took a deep breath, flushing the toilet after. I heard my door open, it softy closing just a moment after. I looked out the bathroom and saw Harry take off his jacket. My anger was still there, so I didn't want to even look at him. I know I was going out of my place but he didn't have to kill someone to prove a point. I quickly brushed my teeth and combed out the rats in my hair. Sliding it back into a bun, I walked out and was faced with the image of Harry killing Holdon.

The blood made my skin crawl, Harry's face after making me want to throw up again. "Where are you going." Harry demanded, his arms across his chest. His eyebrows were raised as he watched me put on leggings and a baggy sweatshirt.

"Anywhere but here." I snapped. I sent a glare to Harry who just shook his head. I put on fuzzy socks and grabbed my room key.

"You aren't going anywhere without me." Harry snarled, his hands grabbing my wrists as I tried to leave.

I looked up at him, tears filling my eyes as I whimpered. "Just leave me alone." I cried. "I know I was an idiot for following you but you hurt me. Physically and emotionally. You hurt me..." My soft cries turned into sobs, my arms flinging around trying to get away from Harry. Harry looked at me, his hard features falling into a hurt and sad look.

"Baby please... I didn't mean it. Please.." Harry begged as I ran out of the room, leaving him behind. I quickly walked to Niall's room and knocked hard, softly hitting the door with my palm. I looked back and saw Harry cover his face, his body shaking as he cried. He was on his knees, what was wrong with him? One moment he was abusing me and snapping at me, the next moment he was crying and begging me to stay. My head snapped to the door as it swung open, a shirtless Niall standing before me.

"Carli?" Niall said puzzled. I sobbed and pushed past him, walking into his room. Naill shut his door and slightly limped towards me. I layer beside him on his bed, my sobs slowly stopping to just sniffling. "What happened?" Niall asked.

I shook my head and wiped my eyes, examining Niall. His color was back to his skin, his wound looked like it was healing well. Overall-- he looked good. Niall sent me a soft glare; "don't lie to me. I haven't heard anything so just spill."

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" I whispered, my eyes hurting and my head throbbing.

"I asked, didn't I?" Niall said, a smile tugging on his lips. I took a deep breath and played with the sheets, the story unfolding from my lips. Throughout the long story, Niall nodded and listened. I hated my actions but I hated Harry's more. But what could I expect? He was a gang leader. That's what he does. That's his job.

"He killed Holdon?!?!" Niall said, his grin wide. I looked back at him confused. Why was he grinning? Was he... Was he happy? "Oh don't give me that look, Carli. I hated that dude."

"How did you know his name wasn't Oliver?" I asked.

"Harry. Besides, I'm not stupid. He didn't even look when you called him Mr. Oliver. He was kind of a jerk..."

"He was.. Anyways.." I dragged on.

"You're right. You were a dipstick to follow and ruin the plan, but Harry shouldn't have done it that way. Both of you made mistakes but that's what he does. You love him and I'm sure--"

"He grabbed me and threw me against the wall." I blurted. Niall stopped talking and stared at me.

"What? You know he didn't mean that..."

So he's on Harry's side now.....

Thank you for reading :* sorry its so short!!! Xoxox