CHAPTER 59

LIAM

I stared at the traitor in front of me, my body frozen in place. Harry had the place surrounded and well, I could kill them all. I turned to my dad and smirked, nodding my head-- secretly telling him that he could loose control. My dad slowly got up and dusted himself off, his wide grin filled with horror. He was creepy and disgusting, I had to admit. The guy shook his head, quickly grabbing his gun and pointing at us.

"You won't win." He coldly stated.

I raised my eyebrows as I let him try and fool me. "Is that so? Is that some sort of threat?"

"It isn't a threat. It's reality now." I looked over at my dad, turning back to the guy at the same time. I lunged at him, shoving him hard into the wall. He groaned in pain and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Wrong move." I heard someone say, just above a whisper. My eyes went wide and I looked around.

"Whose there??" I demanded. Suddenly, as if everything happened in slow motion, my world was falling apart. Men dressed in all black kicked down the door, there yells filling up the small cabin. My dad yelped and tried to run, his feet only carrying him just a little ways before a man grabbed onto his shirt and shoved him down on the ground. His head connected to the wooden floor hard, his head oozing blood slightly. The smell of it made my insides go crazy, my hands shaking slightly. The guy who I shoved against the wall pushed me away, fixing his shirt. I quickly grabbed my gun a d started pointing it at people, my hands shaking even more than before.

"Leave." I demanded, my voice slightly cracking. I watched as the men slowly filled the room, making a pathway in the middle. Slowly walking up, I saw Harry smirk as he walked past his men. The men who once was mine. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me, his eyes cold and black. My dad yelled curse words, his tone angry. Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed his gun from his coat pocket, aiming it right at Paul.

"Shut up you old cow." Harry hissed as he pulled the trigger. The bullet hit my fathers leg, making him groan loudly in pain.

"We aren't going to leave until I get what I want." Harry slowly said, making the room go cold with his tone. I looked over at my dad, who wasn't really being watched at the moment, and nodded my head. He slowly got up and dusted himself off, his face contorted in pain. He ran-- well.. Fast limped-- out of the cabin, Karl quickly going after him. Harry grabbed Karl's arm, pulling him back. "He won't go far. Leave him be."

Karl nodded and turned to face me, his eyes sparkling with revenge. He smirked at me and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hello again Liam."

"Wonderful seeing you here." I snarled.

"Wish I could say the same." Karl coolly said. The men snickered behind him and Harry elbowed him in the gut.

"Why did you do all this? Why did you break every promise that you made Carli?" Harry asked, coming up to me. I quickly brought my fist up, making it connect to Harry's cheek hard. Harry groaned and held his face, his gaze slowly turning and staring at me. His jaw was clenched and I quickly grabbed his gun. Knowing he would probably kill someone, I raised the gun and pointed it right at one of his men that used to be a good friend of mine. Quickly pulling the trigger, the bullet hit him square in the gut. He screamed loudly, his body hitting the floor as he tried to stop the bleeding. Some of the men crouched down to his level, inspecting him quickly. Other men stayed, all their guns pointed at one person-- me.

Harry clicked his tongue several times as he shook his head, the men picking up the wounded member and taking him outside.

"Wrong move." Harry hissed.

HARRY STYLES

I quickly grabbed the gun from his hands and kicked his chest with my boot. He fell down to the ground and huffed in pain, his teeth biting down on his lip hard. I pulled the gun up and pointed it at him. "Any last words?"

LIAM

I looked up at the gun, my eyes finally meeting my fate. Do I have any last words? I closed my eyes and slowly opened them, tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Tell Carli that I'm sorry. Tell her that even though I hurt her.. Left her... Destroyed her.. I still loved her. I felt horrible for what I did."

Harry stared at me, sadness filling his eyes as I mentioned Carli. I sucked in a breath as the gun clicked, a big BOOM! filling the room. Pain filled my body and I let a scream fall from my lips. I looked down at my chest, my white shirt slowly soaking up the blood from my wound. I squeezed my eyes shut as the pain ripped my body and mind apart. Harry stared at me, his eyes closing as he pulled the trigger again.

"Ahh!" I screamed, my head flinging back as the second bullet ripped through my body. Blood slowly filled my throat, my tongue pushing it out-- the red liquid slowly slowly sliding down my chin. I coughed up more, my lungs feeling as if someone was squeezing hard and not letting me get another breath back.

"P-Protect." I stuttered. How hard I tried to talk, it all came out as a jumbled mess. Harry looked down at me, hatred written in his features. I couldn't blame him, now I realize everything that I've done wrong. I should have been on the right path, now I lay here and know that its too late for everything.

A deep secret came to my mind and my mouth formed the words I had to tell before my life fell from my grasp. "She's alive." I stuttered, surprised by how strong my voice was.

"Who?" Harry asked confused. By now his men were searching the house, looking for anything that would catch Harry off guard.

"C-Carli's m-mom."

Harry's eyes went wide, his mouth slightly open. "Where does she live??"

"O-Ohio."

Harry nodded and quickly told Karl, who stared at me and slowly nodded. "Anything else?"

I stared up at him, coughing. Blood was now everywhere, Harry standing in it slightly. People were right, when you were slowly dying, your whole life flashes in front of your eyes. I could remember cute things Carli and I did as children. I remember every poor soul that I killed

I remember everything.

"I'm sorry.." Harry choked.

I looked over at him and slightly shook my head, quickly stopping as the pain grew more intense. "D-Don't be. I n-need to f-face my demons."

Harry slowly nodded and told the others to leave so I can pass in pure peace. I knew my death was close-- my breathing coming shorter and less, my blood spilling all over the floor, my mouth dry and my vision blurry. Before I was to go see my creator, or the devil, I wanted to tell Harry two more things.

"T-Tell.. Her... I... Love... Her.." I panted. "Take... Care... Of... Her."

"Of course."

"Basement." I stuttered, not forgetting about Tania. Harry looked at me and then looked at the door that was making her not leave.

"Carli..." I said as I spat blood.

I took a breath and slowly closed my eyes, the deep darkness of death engulfing me.