CHAPTER 27

CARLI

"Are you even packed?" I asked Niall, my eyebrows raising at my blonde Irish friend.

"Nope. I never pack until the day before." Niall said, sitting back on my bed and relaxing- something that I should be doing.

"Ni! We have two days until we leave! You need to pack." I said, hitting him with my pillow softly.

"Are you packed?"

"I'm in the process, almost done though. I have to meet Harry's step mom today so I can get her clothes that she's giving me. I want to pack them with me." I said, looking over at my already stuffed suitcase. Professor Tipton has already stated that we all bring just one bag, but Harry said he would pay for my other suitcase- that was about to overflow too. Please, I'm going to Paris. I have to be over packed. You never know if you'll change your mind about your outfit.

"Oh great, more clothes." Niall sarcastically said. "Just what you need. Hey, where's Harry?"

"Work." I muttered as I pulled my hair into a sock bun.

"He's been working a lot lately, huh?" Niall said, sitting up from his laying position.

I shrugged, opening the doors to my closet. I looked at the rest of my clothes, chewing on my lip as I contemplated as I planned out the outfit I would be wearing to town today. "You have tons of crap, you know that?" Niall chuckled as he took sight of my closet. I sent him a glare and pointed to my bedroom door.

"You can leave now." I playfully hissed.

"Fine, fine. Just text me once you're at my apartment to pick me up for the airport. Don't forget to bring a camera." Niall got up, kissed my cheek and walked out. Something was up with him.. I called after him, telling him goodbye. I walked to my bathroom and slightly shut the door, getting undressed for a shower. Reaching down, I turned on the water, wanting it to get steamy hot. Sticking my hand in the water, waiting for it to change to the perfect temperature. Once I was satisfied, I took my hair out of the sock bun and got into the shower. Washing and conditioning my hair, I thought back to when Harry and I first started dating. Giggling at all the memories, I washed out my hair and smothered my skin with body wash. Smelling the smell of pomegranates and coconut milk, I smiled to myself. Rinsing my body from the suds, I shaved and turned off the water. Stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself, I let out a scream once I saw Niall sitting on my bed.

"What the heck!!?" I screeched, clutching my towel tighter to my body. "Did you ring or knock? What's wrong with you?"

Niall chuckled, sending me a grin. "I wanted to surprise you. I'll wait for you to change."

Niall walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind him. I huffed out a breath and made sure he wasn't coming back in. I slipped on clean undergarments and grabbed the articles of clothing I was going to wear today. I took off a white dress with blue elegant floral print decorating it and put it on. Zipping it up on the side, I slipped into my heels and buckled them. While I'm around Harry's step-mother, I feel like I should impress her with my fashion. She was beautiful and wore anything that she wanted.

I opened the door to my room, beckoning Niall back into my room. "I thought you left."

"I did. I came back to tell you something."

"Go on, spill." I said, putting on a chunky diamond necklace. I was starting to develop this new style- 'Sex and The City' vibe.

"Did you know that Zayn's girlfriend, Perrie, is coming along with us to Paris?"