CHAPTER 63

CARLI

I hugged Harry as I cried, his hands softly rubbing my back. My tears were making his shirt wet, but it seemed like he didn't care. It felt so good to be back in his strong arms, I felt safe with him. When he killed my father and Liam, it made me realize that even if it took a long time Harry came through with his promises.

I pulled away, my hair matted against my head. Harry smiled and wiped my wet cheeks with his thumbs. "I'm so sorry.. For everything. For leaving you when you told me.."

"Told you what?" I pressed.

"When you told me one of the best news I have ever received in my life. The first one, of course, when you were mine. Second.. Is you telling me I'm going to be a father. It will be hard, it won't be easy by any means. But I will stand by your side like I should."

I listened to Harry, a smile creeping its way on my face. I watched him as he sat his bag down on my bed. Harry looked over at the clock and groaned. "Have you eaten anything today?" Harry asked me as he raised his eyebrows.

I slowly shook my head and watched as Harry watched me. "No, I haven't." I softly answered.

"Carli.. You need to eat even more than you did before. You have a baby you need to eat for too. Come on. I will make you something to eat." Harry smiled as he swiftly picked me up in his arms. I softly giggled as I held onto him, looking around as he carried me to the living room. Setting me down on the couch, he snuggled blankets around me and put in a movie.

"What do you want to eat, love?" Harry asked as he walked into the kitchen.

I thought for a moment until the perfect combination popped into my head. "Grilled Mac and Cheese sandwiches!"

Harry looked at me weirdly, making me shrug. "Alright. If that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

I watched Harry cook for a little while, finally turning my attention on the movie that was playing before me. Niall slowly walked into the room and stared at Harry.

"Why are you here?"

Harry looked back at him confused, a spatula in his hand. "You knew you couldn't keep me away. She's the love of my life and is carrying my child."

"You left her. You broke her and here you are making... Making sandwiches for her." Niall said harshly. "Carli, why are you letting him back into your heart?" Niall turned to me, his face flushed and angry.

"The same reason as Harry's. He's the love of my life and I'm carrying his child."

"You're forgiving him pretty quickly for what he did to you. I thought you were done with him?" Niall asked.

"Whoa, who said I was already forgiving him? We aren't going to be where we were at for a long time. We will build up just like we did in the past. I know it seems fast but you have to realize we have a child we need to think about too. Would you want to be a dead beat father and have a crappy relationship with your baby mama?"

Niall looked at me, his face softening slightly. "Well, no. But--"

"No." I said as I put a hand up. "You don't know what it's like so therefore you can't judge Harry and I. When you live in our shoes, that is when you can comment on how I do things. Right now you can keep your mouth shut and respect me."

Niall fell silent and walked out of the room, Harry slowly walking closer to me as he wore an apron. "Hey.. You okay?" He softly asked. I looked at him and took a deep breath, shakily letting it out.

"No." I honestly replied. "But I will be."

Harry nodded and sent me a smile. "Your food is almost ready. What do you want to drink with it?"

"Hmm.." I hummed as I thought. "Grape juice."

"Coming right up, princess."

-

"Can I use your bathroom to take a shower?" Harry asked me. I giggled and looked over at him.

"Of course you can." I smiled. "Clean towels are to the right of the sink. Take any one you want."

Harry nodded and walked to the bathroom, softly shutting the door behind him. I let out a breath and took off my clothes, slipping under the sheets in just my lingerie. I yawned and pulled my hair up into a bun. Looking at the clock, I was amazed at how fast the day progressed. Grabbing my book, I sat up slightly and opened to my marked spot.

It took Harry an hour to shower, since I told him he needed to shave. The door of the bathroom slowly opened, my eyes looking up and meeting a just-in-a-towel Harry. My eyes glided down his firm chest, his manhood covered by just a thin towel.

I blushed hard as I realized that I was staring, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. I looked at Harry and noticed that his eyes were slightly darker. I watched him as he looked at me hungrily, his eyes scanning my chest.

The burning passion I had for Harry ignited, my breaths becoming a little heavier as Harry walked closer. "Can I tell you something baby girl?" Harry whispered as he got on me.

"What would that be?" I whispered back.

"That I've been waiting a long time to make love to you." Help me now. "Would it.. Would it be okay if we did it tonight? Or will it be too awkward or--"

I cut him off my kissing his lips hard, my hands reaching up and grabbing ahold of his wet locks. His strong hands gripped my thighs.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?;) thanks for commenting!! Keep it up babbeess ;)