CHAPTER 34

Sorry I updated so late. I had graduation stuff to do and some personal issues-which are still going on- that I had to deal with it. So relax. I'll update when I can. If you comment, please comment nice things. I just wanted to tell you in advance.

CARLI

I looked back at Harry, my face scrunched in confusion. Why is he screaming my name? I looked to my right, seeing the car rush towards us. My heart heaved against my chest as I heard Harry scream for us to drop. The wind whipped around my already cold body, my hair flying into different directions. Niall looked over at me, his blue ice filled with question. I mouthed; "Get down."

He nodded fast, our bodies dropping to the concrete in a heavy manner. I heard Niall moan softly in pain as his skin dragged against the rough ground. Feeling that my dress was tearing, I squeezed my eyes shut and sucked in a breath. My skin tore against the rocks and cement, blood oozing out of the fresh wounds.

BAM.

Screams were heard as people ran and tried to get away, the realization that someone was shooting hitting them like the cold night air. A scream fell from my own lips, my shaky hands clutching tightly to my ears- trying to muffle out the noise that was making my head pound and my ears ring.

BAM.

I whimpered softly as the shot was heard, the fiasco around me making me lose my sanity. I quickly looked to my left where Niall was laying. He tried to smile at me, his eyes squeezing shut as the commotion became more hectic. The car rushed away, and I knew that it would come back. I grabbed onto his hand tightly, looking back for Harry- seeing him crawl around and helping those who needed it. A woman was sobbing, clutching the side of her stomach. Harry's large hands quickly worked, red liquid covering her shirt slowly. My eyes went wide, was this his fault? The woman looked at Harry, her sobs becoming harder as Harry applied pressure to the bleeding wound. I looked again, seeing that the car was coming back, all the windows rolled down.

Please, stop!

BAM.

BAM.

BAM.

BAM.

BAM.

The shots were fired several more times, people getting the idea that this was intentional. That someone was looking for a certain victim. I looked to Niall, his face contorted in pain.