CHAPTER 30

CARLI

"Have you seen my shoes?" I asked Harry, whining softly as he chuckled at me.

"Why do you care about your shoes? You haven't showered and we have to leave for the airport soon." Harry said.

"Soon? Like how soon?" I breathed, looking up at him. His naked torso gleamed with tattoos, his lower half covered in my silk sheets. His hair was messy from the events that happened last night, his lips slightly swollen.

"30 minutes." Harry said matter-of-fact.

"What?! No way!" I squealed as I quickly stood up, rushing to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I dried off and grabbed my outfit. Since I would be traveling all day, I wanted to dress casual. A mint green sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret, leggings and my UGG boots. Curling my hair softly and avoiding make up, I slipped on my glasses and turned to Harry who was still laying naked in my bed.

"Babe! We have to leave, are you taking a shower?" I asked Harry. He looked over at me, nodding. "Then get going. Come on!"

Harry groaned as he picked himself up off of the bed, walking into the bathroom. Seeing that his suitcase was all packed, I grabbed his and one of mine and walked down to his car. Stuffing them in the backseat, I walked back up and got working on my carry on. Magazines, books, my camera, charger for my electronics, food, a Paris map, money and the girl things I might need. Setting the bag by my suitcase, I heaved out a breath and looked around. I had that gut feeling I was missing something, but I brushed it off as my nerves.

Harry emerged from my room wearing a black long sleeve v-neck shirt, tight blue jeans and his boots. His hair was in a bun, his rings on his slender fingers. "Ready baby?" He said, pressing a kiss to my lips. I nodded as he grabbed our passports.

"Let me." Harry insisted, taking my second suitcase and carry on. I giggled as I saw his own carry on bag slung over his chest. I walked down to Harry's car and got in, watching him put the last of our bags in. Harry got in, starting the car and pulling out in the direction of the airport. I softly hummed to Miley Cyrus, listening to Harry sing along.

"When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you"