Mysterious Character (REVEALED)

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR......

.....

......

......

.....

I stared out the frosted window and groaned, the air thick and hot. I hated the thin walls of this hotel, making every noise soundable. Yes, I could hear moans and screams- of Harry and Carli. It was disgusting and made me sick. I had no one, and Harry was able to lover the girl I wanted to call my own. I heard what exactly happened that night she got shot and I have to say, I was sad to hear that it wasn't Harry who was shot. I would be lying if I said I haven't planned his death- 26 different ways.

I was amazed to hear Carli's voice, her moans making me wonder how she would sound if I was the one who was pleasing her. I could do everything Harry does, but better. I put on a tie and fixed my hair, my eyes staring at my complexion in the mirror. My hair was a mess, I really don't like taking time on myself.

I would much rather take care of someone else.

I grabbed my wallet and stuffed it into my back pocket, my eyes scanning the hotel room to see if I had everything that I needed. Tonight was supposed to go perfectly, but just in case something happened I needed to come prepared.

I grabbed my gun and put it into my pocket, a smirk to my lips was present. I was going to get revenge on him and it will be amazing.

My phone buzzed with a call, my hand snatching it up and answering.

"Holdon."