CHAPTER 70- FINAL CHAPTER OF ERASE ME

CARLI

"No. I told you the sofa goes over there!" Harry's voiced boomed. I rolled my eyes as I sat there in our new kitchen, munching on some fresh blueberries. My feet were throbbing from carrying boxes, something I'm not supposed to do while I'm pregnant. Harry scowled at me and forced me to sit in the kitchen. 

I popped some big blueberries in my mouth, the sweet taste coating my mouth. I got up and walked over to the brand new fridge and opened it, taking out a cold water bottle. Drinking some, I walked to the living room where Harry was fuming. I rested my free hand on my bump and raised my eyebrows, watching him as he paced back and forth.

"Harry?" I asked, trying not to giggle. "Are you okay?"

Harry turned to me and slit his eyes. "How did you find these moving helpers? There twats!"

"Your mother told me of them." I said, no emotion in my voice. Harry quickly shut up, looking at me as he took my water. 

"How did she take the news of her being a grandmum?" Harry asked, taking bug gulps of my water. I scoffed as he drank the rest of it, my gaze set on him. 

FLASHBACK

"Anne? Are you here?" I called, walking into the yummy smelling bakery. People were crowded in the booths, there smiling faces telling me that Harry's mom baked amazingly. I walked up to the register and smiled as Anne came out of the back room, white flour coating her.

"My dear! It's been so long since I've seen you or Harry!" 

"I know. We've been so busy, mainly Harry with the Gang. I have a surprise for you." I smiled as she hugged me, getting flour on my coat. I brushed it off as she let me into her kitchen. I untied my coat and let it fall to my sides. Anne looked down at my bump, her eyes growing wide with surprise. Her lips turned into a grin as she reached out, her hands gently pressed against my bump.

"Oh my goodness." She whispered. 

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner, Harry was protective and I never got the chance to-"

"Carli, please. I don't mind you not telling me. I'm just glad you did! Oh my, I'm going to be a grandmum! Do you know the sex?"

I smiled, the doctors appointment earlier playing in my mind. "Yes, actually we found out this morning."

"What is it?" Anne asked, her eyes shining bright.

"A boy." I replied, smiling bigger.

Anne squealed and crushed me against her in a hug. "Oh my! I'm so excited! I'm going to buy that little baby so many cute things! Do you need anything? A breast pump? Feeding blankets?"

As I thought about it, I realized I haven't gotten anything for my baby. Harry I believe was looking at things online, but I don't know if he ever bought something. 

"We haven't gotten anything yet,"

"Then you and I must go baby shopping! I know the best stores in town, and out of town for that matter. What about today after I get off work?"

"That would be perfect. Harry is helping the movers with our stuff. You can come by and pick me up." I said as I wrote down our new address and my number on a sticky note. I handed it to Anne and watched her as she stared at it.