CHAPTER 15

His dark emotional eyes stared at the wooden door, her whimpers coming from the other side. He crossed his arms, wondering to himself. What shall he do to Tania? Of course, he wanted sexual thinks from her. But what would he do after that? There was no doubt in his mind that if he let her go, she would run her pretty little mouth. And Paul didn't want that. At all.

Hearing her sob out loud, Paul stalked over to the door and kicked it hard with the tip of his shoe. Hearing Tania whimper back, his lips turned into a smirk. "You better be quiet my little doll, I don't like it when you're loud."

Paul looked around the shack, which was just a small area by his wood cabin. Seeing a cloth like dress, Paul picked it up and unlocked the door. Throwing it to his doll, her eyes widened at the material that was just thrown at her. It wouldn't hide anything to the imagination, Tania noticed. Her big light green eyes stared up at Paul, her long blonde hair ratted against her head. Her mascara was running down her swelled cheeks, cuts and bruises decorating her fair skin. 

"P-Please." Tania whimpered. "Let me go."

Paul looked down at her, crouching to her level. "Why should I let you go? In the asylum you wanted me inside you. What has changed pretty little thing?"

Tania cowered back as Paul's rough hand touched her cheek. Why did she move? How dare she? Thought Paul. A low growl came from his mouth, making Tania know she had done wrong. Tears filled her red eyes as his hands yanked her up and shoving her against the wall. "When I touch you, you will not pull away. Do you understand? You are my doll. You are mine. You will do what I say, understood?" Paul groaned as his hands roamed Tania's body, his pants getting tighter from the sweet contact.

"Y-Yes." Tania whimpered, wanting to claw Paul's nasty hands away from her body. She knew that she should have listened to her mother when she told her that she was too young for working at the Insane Asylum. But of course, she went behind her mothers back and applied anyways. And this is what Tania gets, being a doll to an insane man.

"Good girl." Paul smirked as he slowly took off her work uniform. His eyes roamed her body as he saw what kind of undergarments she was wearing. Putting on the cloth dress, he was glad that her body was still very visible to him. "You are very pretty." 

"You will be mine, forever." Paul smirked as he grabbed some chains, putting them on her ankles. Tania looked scared, her eyes wide with fear. What was the chains for? Tania wondered.

"So you do not run away, of course." Paul wondered why she was so stupid, how old was she? "Doll, how old are you?"

"None of your business." Tania snapped. Paul's eyes became darker, his hand clamping down hard on her neck, squeezing with force. Tania's mouth opened, her eyes wide as she coughed for air. Her sharp nails clawed at Paul's hand as she struggled to breath. As his grip hardened, her vision blurred.

"I will ask you again,"Paul spat. "How old are you?"

"19." She chocked out. She was a young, which Paul loved. So innocent. He wanted to ruin her. He wanted to change her. He would make her insane just like him.

'Cause two can keep a secret......... If one of them is dead.

Sorry that this was short, but i'm updating again so don't worry. When the chapter is about paul and