CHAPTER 69

]

HARRY STYLES

I sat in my chair, staring at Karl. He was upset about something I did.

"Why would you do that without me mate?" He asked, anger evident in his voice.

"I didn't think it was important." I replied, my mind somewhere else. This morning I brought Tania in my office to meet her father, without the presence of Karl. 

FLASHBACK

"Will you be okay?" I gently asked Tania, careful not to scare her. Her large eyes looked at me and she slightly nodded.

"Yes." Tania whispered.

I nodded and walked to my desk and sat down, watching Tania as she paced back and forth.

"How is she?" Tania asked, picking up a picture I took of Carli when her baby bump was visable for the first time. I loved that picture.

"She's good. The pregnancy is not easy on her, but we're happy."

Tania looked over at me. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy?"

I shook my head and checked my phone, no texts. Carli must be asleep still. "No, not yet. Today will be the day we find out. Carli wants to meet you, by the way."

Tania smiled softly and put her hands behind her back. "That would be cool. I need a friend here."

"And, you can help me plan a surprise baby shower for Carli and our baby if you'd like." Tania's face brightened as I spoke, her lips turning up into a grin.

"That would be.. Perfect! When I was back home, I was studying to be a party planner." Her face fell from the realization she wasn't home, and probably couldn't go back for awhile.

"Don't worry Tania, you can go back home soon. I promise." I heard the elevator door ding, my hands pressing against my desk. "Are you ready? Your father is coming."

"I just can't beileve he's my real father. My mom kept it such a secret that she even told me he died in a car crash."

I looked at the door as it swung open, Tania's eyes going big as she stared at Donald, his lips turned into a friendly smile.

"Daughter. So lovely meeting you!"

PRESENT TIME

"Karl, you aren't her boyfriend! Just back off and let me do my thing." I snarled at him, fed up with him always questioning me. Karl rolled his eyes and took a mint from my desk, slipping it into his mouth as he silently thought. I could tell by his eyes that he had feelings for Tania, but I knew she was broken and didn't have the guts to start something with Karl. 

"I just.. Never mind. I'll let you go to your girlfriend." Karl muttered, biting down on the white mint. I got up and put on my jacket.

"She'll love you one day, mate. You just have to keep believing in yourself and working hard to woo her over. Tell me when Donald's son gets here."

"Will do. Have fun at the doctors office."

"Oh I will." I chuckled as I walked down to my car.

CARLI

I groaned as I stared at my reflection. It was six in the morning and I wasn't feeling it--I had just heaved up my insides in the toilet and my lips were chapped. I felt like a whale and my boobs were getting bigger with everyday that passed.