CHAPTER 24

Okay. So I need to vent. I don't want to hear ANYTHING about how my book sounds like After. Seriously? Come on. Yeah, Harry's a bad boy in each but I know for a fact that I have NEVER copied that book. So if you want to compare you can just go hump a cactus. I have worked my fricking butt off at this story and hate it when people compare my work to someone else's. Don't get me wrong- After is a good book. But Color me and Erase me is NOT ANYTHING LIKE IT. SO PLEASE STOP. I have gotten several messages about that and I'm about to slit someones throat.

Just saying.

There, I'm done with my rant. Hope you enjoy this chapter! xxx

CARLI

"No!" Harry bellowed as his fist connected against the wall in a heated matter. I rolled my eyes, my hand grabbing my purse.

"I'm going and that's final!" I yelled back. It had been several days since my father visited me and Harry was keeping a short leash on me. It annoyed me, can't I take care of myself?

It was hard to tray and forget what had happened, and trust me I wanted to. That night when I finally came to, I was confused and angry. How dare my own father do this to me? Harry closed me in from the world and today was the first attempt I was making to at least try and make things normal again. Now that my father had done what he had done, every time Harry talks about revenge it makes something inside of me grow for the monster.

Hatred.

"You aren't! How many times have I told you?" Harry said as he clenched his toned jaw. "You will listen to me!"

"Harry, please." I spat, fed up with his behavior. "You have kept me in this apartment long enough, don't you think? You aren't going to keep me from going to Paris! This will be an amazing trip and you're trying to ruin everything. You wanted to go before, what happened?"

I ran my fingers down his chest as it heaved up and down with the hard breaths Harry was taking. I wanted to calm him down, to talk him into letting me go. Today was the day I had to stop by Professor Tipton's room and get the final details about the trip. Harry wanted to go, up until everything happened and that he was so close to finding my father and brother. "Please?" I whispered, kissing on his neck and sucking softly on his skin. Harry groaned, his large hands gripping my hips and sliding down my bum, giving it a squeeze.

"Fine." Harry breathed. I instantly pulled away with a grin, sending him a wink. Harry watched me, huffing out a breath as he glared at me.

"Thank you!" I giggled as I walked quickly to my room, looking through my clothes. I slipped on a gray crop top, jean shorts and gray wedges. I braided my hair to the side and pulled into a messy bun. Only putting mascara on, my make up was light and natural. I grabbed my purse and walked to Harry, kissing his cheek and earning a slap in the bum from him.

"You owe me." Harry whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nodded and sent him a wink. I walked out of my apartment and down the stairs, walking into the streets of New York. Of course, it was beyond crowded and I could barely get into the flow of the crowd. I clutched my purse tightly as I walked, smiling at the strangers walking by. Not even earning one smile back, I frowned and kept my head down as I reached the College after several minutes of butting through the annoying walkers. I walked into the college and greeted Zayn as he sat at the front desk.

"Hey, nice day out huh? You look nice." He said, sending me a smile as he got up and walked around to me. I hugged him tightly, smiling as I took a step back.

"Thank you, and yes, it is. It's better than my stuffy apartment." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I bet. How are you doing? After what happened? Harry said you were pretty freaked out and mad."

"I still am, but I know that Harry is so close to finding the two that I don't really worry anymore, does that make sense?" Zayn nodded, talking to me for a few more moments. Saying goodbye, I walked to Tipton's room and pushed the large oak door open.

"Carli? So glad to see you today! I was afraid you weren't coming." Professor Tipton exclaimed as he walked out of his supply closet, his arms filled with painting necessities

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, sir." I replied, smiling as I looked around the room. There were students already sitting down, everyone chatting about how excited they were to go somewhere romantic and foreign like Paris. I walked to an empty desk in the front and sat down, setting my bag down at my feet.

"I too." Tipton said, sending me a warm smile. "This trip will be fun, but also educational. We will be having three art shows in the course of our stay. We'll be going to shows, museums, monuments and food tasting. Your expenses will be paid for but if you want to go shopping, you must bring your own money. Of course I will be allowing free tune to do whatever you please. But I will ask you to be in your hotel rooms by 12 am and you will have you own hotel room, but you shall not sleep in another room. We are representing this college and even bigger, The Big Apple. You must be on your best behavior. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded, my smile growing bigger.

"Any questions?" Hands flew up, making Tipton distracted. The door to the classroom opened, an unknown male walking in. His brown hair was long, a beard forming on his face. His tight white button up shirt showed that he was well built, his lips turning into a smile as his eyes landed on me. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, looking away and back to Tipton. He kind of made me uncomfortable and I don't even know him.

"Ah! You must be the substitute teacher that's going with us to Paris!"

The man nodded, sending Tipton a smile. "I'm Mr. Oliver. I hope you don't mind if I tag along."

"I don't. How about you come and introduce yourself?"

I'm planning on updating again today. How do you think of Mr. Oliver? I think he's pretty hot. Seriously. The man that's going to be playing him is Kit Harington. Picture of him, Carli's outfit on the media section. THANK YOU. Love you xx