CHAPTER 55

CARLI

"Harry's pull out game is weak." I heard Zayn joke. I turned to face him and sent him a glare, which made him shut up. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my phone, watching it delete all the messages and pictures of Harry. I didn't want to, but Perrie suggested it would 'make things easier'.

"We need to talk." Perrie gently said to me, pulling my phone from my hands and setting it on the coffee table.

"About what?" I croaked, my throat hurting from the sobs I've done.

"Where are you going to stay when we get back to New York?"

"I-I." Great. Harry and I practically live together. I couldn't handle staying with him.

"That's what we thought." Zayn said, smiling at me. Niall walked into the room with tissues, his eyes red. He heard the yelling and came to check on me. When I got control of myself, I told him that I was pregnant and what happened with Harry. Niall.. He.. He actually cried. He felt horrible for the way Harry acted and couldn't stop softly poking my stomach. I sent him a soft smile and took the box, setting it down on my lap.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I blew my nose.

"We know that it'll be awkward so we have a plan. Niall's grandparents have a cottage in Scotland and he asked if he could use it for awhile. They said yes, so you'll be staying there with him for a month or two." Zayn explained. I looked over at Niall and watched as he sent me a grin. I weakly nodded and looked back at Zayn.

"I have everything you would need there. And there's a hospital 10 minutes away. " Niall said as he wrapped his arm around and letting me curl into his side.

"What will we tell Harry?" I whispered.

"Zayn will say he lost you in a crowd at the airport and lie to him, saying that he has no idea where you are." Perrie said, clicking on her laptop. "Don't worry, you and the baby will be safe."

"Do you honestly think Harry would hurt me?" I questioned, more to myself than anyone else. Could he? Would he?

"Go get your stuff, love." Niall whispered as he gave a soft squeeze. I nodded slowly and got up, making my way back to my hotel room. I peeked my head in and saw that Harry was gone, the room dark. I heaved out a breath and walked in, Niall following me as he went to grab some of my bags. Helping him, I took the last line and followed him down to the cab Zayn called. Shoving my stuff in the back, Niall put his beside mine and looked at me. "How are you feeling?" Niall asked, his eyes falling to my stomach.

"Good, I guess." I mumbled, shrugging slightly. He nodded and sent me a smile as he helped me into the cab.

"Paris Airport please." Niall commanded as Zayn and Perrie squished in. The man nodded at us, looking over his shoulder as he pulled out and started driving. I looked back and watched the hotel become smaller and smaller, my chin resting on Niall's arm. I felt Zayn's hand softly squeeze my knee, his other arm over Perrie's shoulder. I looked over at him and took a deep breath.

"Can we get something to eat? Im kind of hungry." I asked.

"Of course! You read my mind." Perrie giggled as she sent me a smile. I nodded at her and listened as Perrie went on about something. My eyelids became heavy and my body wanted to forget about everything, sleep away my problems. I rested my head against Niall's shoulder and let a yawn fall from my lips.

"Are you tired?" Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded at him and snuggled into my side, my legs pulling into my chest. "Well, you can sleep on the plane okay? You need to eat and we're almost to the airport."

I sat up and looked over at him, confused as to why he was being all nice to me. After all, I dragged him into the mess of my life-- which ended by him being shot. "What's wrong?" Niall asked puzzled.

"I'm sorry.. It was my fault that you got shot and--"

"Carli, stop. It isn't your fault. And honestly, I dont mind. I can tell all the girls I got shot, it'll make me a hero and win all the ladies." Niall said as he grinned. I rolled my eyes and giggled softly. Niall laughed and shook his head. "But don't. It isn't your fault so don't give yourself that pressure and worry."

"Okay." I said as we finally arrived at the airport. After paying the driver and getting all of our bags out out of the car, we slowly made it inside the building. After we checked our bags in and got our tickets, we stopped at Wendy's and ate dinner. I slowly ate as I watched Perrie and Zayn play around with each other. I wanted a relationship like them. What would it be like if I didn't date Harry?

I wouldn't be here today and how hard it is and will be, I wouldn't change it for the world.

We ate slowly and finally had to go when the announcement of our plane loading came on the intercom. I followed Niall and turned to Zayn as it was time to say goodbye. "Why can't you come with us?" I asked sadly, not wanting to leave Perrie and Zayn behind.

"We'll visit in a month or so. Don't worry, we will call, Skype and everything you want. Have fun okay? Just relax and keep yourself and that baby healthy. Come back whenever you feel comfortable facing Harry again." Zayn said as he hugged me tightly. I said a long goodbye to Perrie, hating how she got sad when she realized the baby would grow without her being there to support me. I took Niall's arm and waved at the two as I walked onto the plane.

Hello :3. Did you like this chapter? I have some news about the book..... If you comment and guess-- and get it right-- I will dedicate the four next updates to the persons who won. It has to do with the book and updates, so see if you can win!(:

(Does this make sense? Its about the book. It could be about the chapters, the book, the updates or yeah.)

Come on... Dont be scared ;)

Guess!!