CHAPTER 35

CARLI

Hey girl. Niall is doing okay, still fighting through.

xxxx. Zayn. xxxx

"I still can't believe this happened." I mumbled as I shook my head, my eyes swelled from the tears I cried. I sat on the edge of my bed, my dress on the floor. I sat down as Harry bent down, his eyes looking up at me as he took my shaking hands in his warm ones. I sniffled, my chest tight with sadness.

"I know. But it did happen, and you know what we should do?" Harry whispered, his lips brushing against my bloodied knuckles. I looked down at him, my head tilting to the side slightly as I listened.

"What?" I softly said.

"We will live through it. Niall will live through it." Harry said, his hand rubbing my knee softly.

"Will you do something about this?" I croaked. All I wanted is for everything to be normal. I could trust Harry, when he says that he'll take care of it- he usually does. "If you can, I mean."

Harry looked up at me, his eyebrow raised. "Oh? If I can? Of course I can, baby. Who do you think I am? It seems like you forgot who I am, what I'm capable of."

My eyes grew big as his hands slid up my thigh. His voice was husky as he spoke again. "Besides, I already called Karl. He's on his way with some members." His hot breath fanned over my ear.

"W-Will I be safe?" I stuttered. Harry growled softly as he cupped my thighs.

"Of course. You're my baby. You mean the world to me, of course I would protect you. Trust me, please."

I nodded as his lips folded against mine smoothly, one of his hands resting on the back of my neck. The other hand grabbing at my thigh as I wrapped it around him. "Can I make you forget about everything for just a little moment?" Harry said, pleading evident in his voice.

I nodded fast, kissing him again.

-

"Are you ready to go?" Harry whispered, his breath fanning over my face. I looked over at him, nodding.

"Yeah. I just have to get dressed." I said to him as I got up.