CHAPTER 54

CARLI

"I don't want to. " I mumbled to Perrie, her hands already fumbling for another test. She shoved it in my hands and took a deep breath, letting it slowly out as she tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"Love, you need to. If you are, I'll take you to the doctors. Just take it and I know you don't want to.. But you should really talk to Harry about everything." As much as I didn't want to talk, he should know. He should know even if it was just a scare.

"Alright.." I puffed out a breath and watched Perrie as she blew me a kiss, walking out of the bathroom. I repeated the steps of the test, flushing the toilet and washing my hands as the results slowly appeared. I shakily breathed as my eyes dropped down to the stick, knowing that time was up and the results would be in. I let out a cry as I covered my mouth, my knees buckling underneath me. I hit the ground hard as I cried, everything crashing down in an instant.

"Carli!" Perrie screeched, rushing to my side as she picked up the test. Her eyes went wide and she looked down at me, her mouth covered by her hand. "You... Carli... Babe you're pregnant."

I cried for several minutes as Perrie and Zayn tried to calm me down. It wasn't because I was sad that the results came back positive, I was worried and confused as to how i could bring such an innocent gift into the scary and complicated life of Harry and I's relationship. I curled up into a ball, shooing the two away so I could get some alone time. Was it a possibility that the test made a mistake? Deep down I knew that it didn't.

I rested my hands on my flat stomach, knowing the course of 9 months would change the way my body looked. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes red from crying. My nose was plugged, my lips chapped and my hair looking like a birds nest. You got this. Face your fears.

I shook my head at myself, my hand grabbing the test and slipping it into my pocket. I combed out my hair with my fingers, my make up coming all the way off of my face. I took a deep breath and fixed my shirt, making my way out of the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes landed on Harry sitting on Zayn's bed, his hands covering his face as he took deep breaths. I fumbled back, trying to quietly get away. I internally groaned as I accidently hit something of Zayn's, it hitting the ground with a loud bang. Harry looked up, his green orbs meeting mine. His lips turned into a soft, sad smile. "You've been in there awhile. Everything okay?"

Tell him.

"Harry.." My voiced cracked, my fingers fumbling with my shirt.

"Tell him." Perrie whispered, gently nudging my side. I softly hissed for her to stop, my glare stopping her. I turned back to Harry and cleared my throat.

"Can you come into the bathroom? I need to show you something."

"Oh bloody-- you aren't dying are you? " I stopped walking, my heart stopping as I looked back at him, the test in my back ppocket. His voice was actually filled with.... Worry?

"I mean, you and I both know that--"

"Let her speak." Zayn growled at Harry. Harry looked at Zayn, his mouth hanging open slightly. "If you mess this up, I will mess up your face. That's a promise."

"What could you do?" Harry snarled back.

"Enough!" I screamed. "Harry I need to tell you something."

"I'm listening." Harry whispered.

"I-I'm.. Harry.. I'm.." I stuttered, my shaking hands getting the test from my back pocket. I slowly outstretched my arm, handing the test to Harry. He looked down at it, his movements stopping and his body becoming rigid. His lips opened and snapped shut, his jaw set tightly. His eyes slowly met mine as he shook his head.

"Are you playing? Is this a joke?" Harry boomed. I shook my head violently as I let out a soft whimper.

"H-Harry..."

"If your brother finds out you're pregnant... It'll be the wood to his fire." Harry snapped. "It couldn't have happened at a worse time... Great."

"You don't have to be rude. I don't care what my brother says... This is our life and our child. Not his." I was so tired of hearing about my dead beat dad and my obnoxious brother. I stared at Harry as he slowly walked forward, his eyes staring at my stomach.

"I don't think that it's a good idea to bring a child into my hectic life." Harry whispered. "But.. I think you'll make a great mum."

I looked up at Harry, tears forming in my eyes. I honestly thought, from the way he acted, that Harry would be angry and leave me.

"I don't want to be in its life." I heard Harry breath. I quickly looked up at him and shook my head frantic. Wait what??

"Harry no! Baby please you can't do that--"

"I can... And I will. I'm so sorry.. I'm on a high of power and taking care of a baby will ruin everything. If you're keeping it, I'll give you money or something." Harry couldn't look at me, which hurt me even more. I felt dirty, I felt unwanted.

"How can you do something like this?" I cried out. "This is your baby!"

"I'm not ready to be a father. A baby is high maintance and so is the gang. Again, I will give you money so you--"

"I don't want your money!" I screamed. "I wanted you to tell me everything would be alright and this baby is a gift from heaven! Who cares about the gang? It'll crash and your family will be there to pick you up. They won't!"

"I can't say something if I don't think it's the truth!" Harry screamed back. That was it. That was my last straw. All my anger and emotions flooded over, my heart crushing.

"Get out." I hissed. "Get out of here. I honestly can't believe who you are right now."

Harry looked at me, anger and frustration filling his gaze. "This is all your fault." Harry growled. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and watched him stomp to the door, my heart breaking as I realized how much everything is changing in just a matter of minutes.

"I hate you." I sobbed at Harry, feeling Zayn's arm around my waist. Harry stopped walking, his shoulders sagging. He looked back at me, his eyes filled with... Tears? He shook his head and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Zayn pressed a kiss to my head and helped me into a chair. I wiped my eyes again and took a deep breath.

"Well... Like Taylor Swift says... Now we got bad blood." Perrie said, her lips curling into a frown.

]