𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

"Davis, get your ass downstairs or I'm going to be late for school!" Davis, my twin brother, well fraternity twin brother. He's an asshole and always gets us late for school. One time in Junior year, he got late every day for a week. We had to stay back and clean the whole school. The Principal had given the Janitors the weekend off.

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way down!" He shouted from upstairs.

Asshole.

I huffed as I let my backpack down near the doorway and began to call Aaron. My phone started ringing as I made my way to the living room couch.

"Hey, Dylan, it's nearly eight am and you're not here. What's going on? No, let me guess, your brother, Davis, is making you late again." My best friend, Aaron. Can solve any math equation in no less than ten seconds, crazy right! He's not like those nerds who wear glass and weird shirts—not trying to stereotype, but that's like ninety percent of the nerds at school.

Aarons pretty attractive and so freaking smart. I don't know how he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

I hear footsteps running downstairs, "I'm here, let's get this show on the road!" He shouts.

Finally the asshole has arrives.

"Okay, Aaron got to go. See you at school nerdy boy." I then hung up, put my phone in my pocket and rush to the doorway to get my backpack.

Davis went out the door first to his Black BMW and I follow him, closing the front door. I threw my backpack into the back of his car and I climb into the front seat. As we were on our way to school, Nailea calls me.

"Hey babe, there's thirty minutes left till the bell goes. You better get here before the principal notices you and Davis aren't here." Nailea says, sounding really worked up.

Nailea, she is the school's cheer captain and is very good. She is nice, confident, courageous and loves to help people. She also looks out for me, she would anything for me.

"You okay, Nai? You sound really stressed about something." I say, sounding concerned.

"I'm just scared to get my new school schedule and you and Aaron are not in more than one class with me, you know?" She says.

Man, I would be pissed if I didn't see Aaron and Nailea's names more than once in my school schedule. I would literally beat the principal up.

Davis and I finally arrive at school with ten minutes to spare. Oh thank god. Anywhere, Davis parked his car and I immediately climbed out and ran toward them.

"Hey, hey, I'm finally here with ten minutes to spare!" I say out of breath.

"Oh Dylan, you're here, here's your new school schedule." Aaron passes me the piece of paper.

"Hello to you too, nerdy boy." I chuckle, greeting him.

"Oh sorry, good morning, Dylan." He greets me back.

I then look around trying to see where Nailea was. Aaron and I walk inside the school and make our way to our lockers.

I put my backpack inside my locker and then shut it. I was still holding my new timetable, so was Aaron.

"Where is Nai? She's supposed to be here now." I say, looking around the hallway. Still can't find her.

"I mean, yeah we can't do this without her." Aaron says.

There were only five more minutes till the bell and we couldn't wait any longer. We opened up our schedule and I was happy and angry at the same time.

"Vinnie is in nearly every class that I'm in." I say, getting really pissed.