𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I still can't believe that I got detention for doing absolutely nothing. I've been avoiding him because I'm just so fucking pissed at him. I walk down the hallway to go to my last class, math. I see him leaning against the lockers talking to a girl, our eyes met and I quickly look away and quicken my pace.

I hear footsteps behind me. I walk in the class, but it's empty, I'm early. I walk down to the last row, sat down, reach in my bag for my math textbook, then drop my bag beside me. I open my textbook and read through the math equations.

I hate Maths. It's so confusing.

The door opens and footsteps walk in. I look up thinking it was the teacher, but no, it wasn't. Vinnie sat down on the third row and sit in silence. Is he also pissed about what happened in the hallway three days ago.

If Cameron wasn't there, it should've happened, but it did and it was both of them's fault. Cameron for not leaving me alone and annoying me, and Vinnie for not minding his own fucking business. I would've done it myself.

The class starts and students walk in and took their seats. The same girl that was talking to Vinnie in the hallway sat next to him wearing the tiniest shirt ever.

He looks at her up and down, being unfazed that she's even seated beside him. He really doesn't care.

I focus my attention back to the front of the class listening to Mrs. Davidson talking in her mathematical language. I'm still so fucking confused, I now have the biggest headache.

"Hey sweetheart, you okay?" I look up and see Aaron sitting next to me.

"When did you get here?" I ask him.

"Class started five minutes ago." He answers.

I lean in and whisper in his ear while Mrs. Davidson was writing something on the whiteboard, "text me all your notes after this I'll be taking a nap." I drop my head back on the table.

I wasn't taking advantage of Aaron, it's just that I don't know how to take notes and he's really at it.

"Dylan, are you asleep in my class again?" The second I hear her voice, I shot my head up. "No, Mrs. Davidson, I'm totally awake and focusing."

Everyone in the room starts laughing at me, even Vinnie.

The whole week has been so crazy fucking glad it's Friday.

"Don't worry I'll definitely send you my notes." Aaron says.

Finally, math class ended and immediately grab Aaron's hand and we ran out of the class.

"Why did we just run out of the classroom like that?" He asks in total confusion as he grabs his stuff and then zipp his backpack back up, shut his locker and put one strap on the right side of his shoulder.

He began walking to the exit, I shut my locker and threw my backpack over my shoulder and then follow him.

"Honestly...I don't know." I answer him.

We walk our way to the exit and freeze. I see Cameron leaning against his car. What the fuck is he doing back here. The last time I saw him, he was on the ground getting beaten up by Vinnie.