𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

A day before the incident...

I'm chilling in my room listening to music whilst reading my favourite book. All of a sudden, someone is calling my name, "Dylan! Can you please come downstairs." I immediately stop what I am doing. I run downstairs and into the living room. Davis is sitting on the couch, watching the football game on the TV.

"Come on, man seriously. I can do way better than you can." He is so judgmental when it comes to football, it's hilarious. "You too, Davis, I need to help me with the groceries." Mum shouts from the kitchen, and I make my way there.

She has Ella on her hip and she looks pretty tired. "Hey, Mum, take a nap I'll take it from here." I tell her, taking Ella from her.

She yawns, "thanks, sweetie." She gives a forehead to Ella and makes her way upstairs to her bedroom.

Davis and I finish restocking the pantry, fridge and cabinets. I tell Ella if she wants to hang out with me or Davy. "Davy." She says. He rolls his eyes, he then grabs Ella from me. I went back to my bedroom. I went back to what I was doing before, reading my favourite book, whilst listening to my music.

Then, all of a sudden I get a phone call from someone, I look at the caller ID and I immediately smile.

"Hey Vinnie." I say to myself through the phone.

"Good morning, princess." I could sense him smiling through the phone.

"Can I come over?" He asks me.

"You never ask you. You just show up without me knowing." I say to him.

Five minutes later, I hear a knock on my bedroom window. I look over at the window and I smile when I see him. I walk over and open it.

"You're definitely right about that, princess." He says, then reaches in for a kiss and I give it to him.

He then comes into my room and he lays on my bed like he usually does. I walk over to the other side of my bed and I lay next to me, putting my head on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat and it's beating pretty fast.

"Vinnie? You okay?" I say, getting worried about him.

"I want to say this to you, but I just want to get it out of my head." His heart is getting even faster.

"What do you want to say to me, Vinnie?" He looks into my eyes.

"I think I'm in lo-'' He gets cut off by someone bursting into my room. It's Davis at the door frame.

"Mum was supposed to take Ella to Dad's. So I'm taking her." I look over at Vinnie. "Hey Vinnie." David greets him and Vinnie just gives him a nod.

Davis finally gets out of my room and we're alone again. "So, what did you want to say to me before?" He brushes it off like it's nothing. "It's nothing. Want to watch a movie?"

He grabs my laptop out from my bedside table and searches for a movie to watch.

What was he trying to say to me?

"What do you want to watch?" Vinnie asks.

"I don't know, you pick." I answer him.