𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

"It's all you fault!" Dylan yells at me, getting really pissed at me for something that she's done. She's still really drunk. She paces back and forth looking all stressed and panicking.

We're both in jail and we're both in the same holding cell and we have to stay over night.

Great right?!

I fucking hate this

I look up at me and watch her pace back and forth for like other hour. I rest my elbow on my thigh and then rest my chin on my palm, exhale heavily.

"Can you stop pacing around, it's making me dizzy." I say, not having her shit anymore. And still have this pounding headache.

She huffs and sits cross from me and she crosses her arm. We sat in silence and I see Dylan getting all anxious.

"You okay?" I say, looking a little concerned...just a little.

She starts to cry. "My parents are going to kill me when they find out." She lays on her side and her knees are on her face. Now she's sobbing.

Her parents are strict when it comes to her going place that isn't my place or her friends.

I get up and walk over to her and she sits up like she knows that I'm sitting next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder and I grab her hand and I start caressing her hand calming her down.

"Hey, if everything happen, I'm here."

What the fuck I'm I saying?

"Really? Thanks Vinnie." She says hugging me.

Gosh, I hate drunk Dylan. She's so clingy.

Dylan got up and walks up to the guard, who is standing leaning against the metal bars with his arms crossed.

"Hey, big guy, let us out." She says to the guard, giving him attitude.

The guard looks over his shoulder and says. "Not gonna happened. You guys are going to stay here all night."

"What?! You got to be fucking kidding me." She says.

She walks over back to her seat beside me. I stare at her and she notices it.

"What's up with you?" She asks me.

"I knew this would happen. I knew the neighbours will call the cops and report a noice complaint." I say, shook my head to myself.

"Really? Then why did you go to the party in the first place?" She asks.

"I don't know. I just felt bored I guess." I say, feeling my eyes trying to close.

I lay on my side and lifted my feet on the bench and I close my eyes to take a little nap.

Another two hours later, I open my eyes and felt someone playing with my hair.

"For someone who's a total asshole. You have really nice hair." I look up and saw Dylan. I quickly realise that I was doing. I was sleeping on her lap and I'm surprised she didn't move my head away.