𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*̥˚ Dylan *̥˚

I knock on the door with Ella beside me looking so innocent and confused as to what's going on. I have fifteen minutes till my dance practice starts and I'm in front the Hacker's house and I need to ask Mrs. H to take care of Ella while we're gone.

Davis is waiting in the driveway.

He honks the car horn, making me jump out of my skin, "hurry up, Dylan."

Then the door flies open and reveals Vinnie, who's shirtless and wearing only his jeans.

Was he getting undressed?

Not surprised that he's shirtless. I don't feel anything, but now I do and I don't know why.

He's a few inches taller than me, he's eyes are like a dark hazel colour, he's so hair is just like gold with hits of dark in them. He's been working out, I like it. He's toned abs, he's biceps, he's arms, he's hands, everything about him.

I do admit, he is kinda hot, but he's never ever going to know that.

That's a secret I'll take to my grave.

"Done staring because I got some stuff to do." He says with a smirk creeping up his lips.

I clear my throat, "well, I've got somewhere to be too, so where's your Mum I need to speak to her."

"She's out working. What do you want and why is Ella here?" He asks.

"Both my parents are working too, so I need you to take care of Ella for me and I'll pick her up just before they come back." I explain to him.

"What in it for me if I do?" He asks with his arm crossed, smirking.

That stupid smirk again.

I shove Ella's backpack on to his chest and took a step closer to him, "nothing's in it for you."

He shrugs "fine then I'm not taking care of your sister."

You got to be fucking kidding me.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask, irritated.

"You just have to do what and see." He says then winks at me.

He grabs Ella's hand and she walks inside. Then the door closes.

I'm not excited for what he's going to do.

●・○・●・○・●

We all have extra dance practice after school because we have our big annual school dance competition between other schools in a couple of months. Mr. Frankston is working our asses off because this is so important to him. And it is to us as well.

"For this year, I'm choosing Jacob and Dylan to be out duet partners for the duet portion and Amy as our soloist." He explains to all of us.

Jacob and I look at each other with big smiles on our faces.

This is going to be fun.

"Yay! Oh my god! Thanks Mr. Frankston." Amy is over the moon.

Amy is just so adorable and so positive. I love her.