𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

I cut my hair to a reasonable length and I shave my stubble on my chin. Now it has been another two weeks inside this "safe house" and I'm fucking bored in here.

Five weeks in total I've been stuck in here. I turn off the tap and clean up the bathroom, like I have else to do. I take a shower and change into my usual grey sweatpants and white tank top.

I put on my converse and went outside to do my everyday run. I circle around the house like always, blah, blah, blah. The mailbox caught my eye, I see another letter from Dylan. I sit crossed-legged on the grass and bagel to read her letter.

Dear Vinnie,

Two weeks ago, I got my casts off today and obviously weren't there. It's been five weeks now. Where are you now? I'm getting really scared. I don't know where you are. No one told me and I feel so alone. No, I've been staring at the window hoping you'll come back, hoping you'll come in unannounced like you always do, but you didn't and it always makes me cry. It still does, and I'm doing good by the way, physically, yes. Mentally, no, and emotionally not so much. Trey has been helping out a lot, even my best friends too, but mostly him. Don't get mad or anything but I only stayed for one night. Nothing we didn't do anything I promise, but it was getting late and he obviously wouldn't drive me home at ten and was pitch black. His parents were nice. His older brother was annoying, but not as much as his younger brother though. I hope you're doing well. Hope you're healthy. Come home soon. Come back to me, please.

Your princess, Dylan

This letter was sent a week ago. It was just sitting there in the mailbox, untouched. I see another letter, but without no name.

Dear Vinnie,

FUCK YOU!

YOU FUCKING MURDER!

I TRUSTED YOU!

I LOVED YOU!

YOU KILLED MY DAD!

Dylan.

There's tear stains everywhere on the letter and that was sent over yesterday.

"Fuck!" I shout out loud, knocking down the mailbox. She found out and I'm fucking dead. She'll never forgive for this. With my hands gripping my hair, I pace up and down the front yard, trying figure out what the fuck I'm going to do now.

I'm so fucking.

I run back inside and dial Cameron's number. He answers halfway through the second ring. "I'm so fucking fuck, man!" I shout at him. "Shut the fuck up I'm at a friend's house. What do you mean I'm so fucked." I tell him to go private, so I can tell him. "What is going on?" He asks. "The police know and Dylan knows and I need to think of something fast." I don't know why I'm asking him for help, he's done nothing to help me with this situation.

"That's your problem not mine. You're on your own, buddy." Then he hung up on me, without an explanation. "FUCK!" I throw my phone across the room. With all this build up anger, I throw everything that I see. Everything! I fall on the floor, where there's broken glass everywhere. I burst out in tears. "I'm so, so, so fucking sorry, princess." I repeat that again and again until I couldn't even breathe properly.