𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*̥˚ Vinnie *̥˚

She kissed me. Twice.

It's now Monday, it's been a week I couldn't stop thinking about the kisses. About her. I still can't stop thinking about the kisses and her. Since the hospital, I've seen Dylan differently, I've never looked at her properly. Yeah, I've seen her features properly before. Her eyes are hazel with a hint of green, her hair is like chestnut brown, but now it's grown more, down to the middle of her back. It's still so fucking beautiful, she's so beautiful.

I walk to my first class of the day, English. I walk in and no one is inside, except Dylan and Jacob, who are both making out with each other. I guess they made up and got back together.

"You know Dylan kissed twice with that mouth." I say in a whisper without them hearing me.

They didn't even notice me walk in, they're so busy sucking their face off. I sit down, a few tables away from them. Other students walk in and then the teacher, they quickly stop what they were doing, which is making out.

"Let's get started." Mrs. Diaz says.

I glance up from my textbook for a second and my eyes catch Dylan's and she quickly looks away. I smile. She's wearing dark blue skinny ripped jeans, a tank top, a denim jacket and white Air Force One's. It's getting cold out. Is she cold?

Jacob catches staring and I quickly look away, looking down back at my textbook. When I notice Davis isn't here. We're ten minutes into class. Then finally he walks in, he looks puffed out.

"Sorry I'm late, Mrs. Diaz. I had to take Ella to daycare because had an early shift at the hospital and Dad wasn't home, as always." Davis tells her everything that happened this morning, hoping he won't get detention again.

"It's okay, Davis," she says. "Go sit down."

He looks around the classroom for an empty seat, we make eye contact, he then walks up to me and takes a seat beside me. Davis leans in and whispers in my ear without the teacher knowing.

"Bro, I swear Dylan has been acting really weird all weekend. She hasn't come back home after the dance competition Friday night. I was thinking for a second she'll be at your place, but she hasn't had a sleepover there since we were twelve, 'cause that would be weird at our age now. She then came home and said she was at Nailea's."

Thank god she hasn't told him about the kisses and her staying over Friday night. I know Davis would get the wrong idea and think that we've been sleeping with each other. Davis is really overprotective and I get his twin brother. Dylan has Jacob and for Davis to see us Dylan and I would end our great friendship and he won't ever speak to me ever, ever and ever again.

"Oh, okay. Good to know." Is all I said before going back to focusing on the class.

"You good, bro?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say with no expression on my face.

Davis doesn't push it and goes back to his work.

Class ends, I walk out and make my way to my next class, Algebra, one out of three classes I don't have with Dylan and many classes I have with Jacob, great.

I went over to my locker to put my English textbook away and reach in for my Algebra textbook. I look and see Jacob in front of his locker then I see Dylan, we suddenly lock eyes for a few seconds before she looks away with an unknown expression.