𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

˚ Dylan ˚

I don't wanna be here, I don't want to be at school.

I feel so alone, I'm walking down the hallway and I make my way to my locker. I open it and I see all the photos of us. The three of us. I miss them so fucking much. I know it's all my fault. It's been two weeks since I told them and now they are avoiding me. Every time I called them it said that it's disconnected, they blocked me.

My brother hates me. My only brother hates me. He's also been avoiding me , I hate it. Every time we're at home there's always room, He's not talking to me and the only time that he goes out of his room is when it's time to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. He is talking to everyone else at the dining table and it's like I'm invisible to him.

Jacob. Oh, Jacob. He doesn't look at me the same any more, every time I look at him, he looks away every time I try to speak to him and try to explain that I'm so sorry for what I've done, he just ignores me and walks away he thinks I'm invisible.

They all think I'm invisible.

These two weeks have been hell. I fucking hate this.

I want to burst out crying, but I just can't. I can't cry. I close my locker and a voice startles me. It's him, Vinnie. We've been hanging out for a while, for the last two weeks it's kinda nice. What we've done was wrong and I told them that would never ever happen again. He agreed on it. We've just been ordering food, eating snacks and watching anime. No kissing, no hugging. Nothing.

"You okay, DJ?" I've kind of gotten used to him saying that. DJ. I don't hate it, I don't like it either. It's okay.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." I brush a strand out of my face and put it behind my ear.

"I'm not dumb okay I know when you're lying you're doing it right now." He says then chuckles.

I glance behind him for a second and I see Jacob walking past us down the hallway. I have Chemistry with him, that's just great. I walk into class and I see him sitting alone at our assigned table. He's got his arms crossed on the table and his head is resting on them. I think he's tired. Did you sleep well last night?

I walk over to the seat and I sit quietly beside him. He lifts his head up and stares at me for a while. Five seconds, no more no less than five seconds that's it then he drops his head back down. Mr. Lee walks in and everyone's attention faces the front.

For the whole hour and a half Jacob still hasn't said a single word to me.

Second period, Spanish. I again walk into class and I greet Miss Gomez. She smiles at me and walk down the room, there's only two seats, one next to Nailea and one next to Trey. I honestly didn't know he takes this class, I mean, I never really pay any attention to Vinnie's till now. Because Nailea immediately sees and she immediately puts her bag on the seat. Guess I'm now sitting next to Trey.

I want to scream for reason at all.

"You okay there." He asks.

I want to rip his fucking tongue out with my bare hands.

"STOP FUCKING ASKING THAT IM FINE!" I yell at him.