𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

˚ Dylan ˚

⚠️ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ⚠️

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ' ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɪ' ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ɪ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ.

I just arrived at Vinnie's place after I had to do some errands at home before I got here. He grabs my hand and leans to his bedroom.

Once we were in his room, he shut the door. I'm standing in front of him, too close to him. His hand is on the door, above my head, my back is against the door.

He tilts my head with index finger and force me to look into his eyes. He has beautiful eyes, so so beautiful. His hair is also so beautiful, beautiful dirty blonde hair. His lips. Oh fuck, his lip are so soft.

I'm going to kiss him.

He notices me looking down at his lips, because I can see his lips curling into a smirk.

"Kiss me, Princess, kiss me like I'm hungry for me." He whispers. His parents are home.

"I'm parents aren't home, not even Reggie. So we have seven o'clock to be as long as we want."

"Good."

Without even thinking about it, kiss me, hard. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer to me. We're pressed against each other, our mouths are still glued to each other.

Then suddenly I'm on his bed and he's on top of me. I put my hand on his chest, his heart quickens from my touch, I smile. He grabs my hand and puts it above my head.

"Your heart is beating pretty fast. I wonder what it is?" I smirk.

"You fucking drive me crazy, Princess." He says.

His lips are back on mine for about ten seconds, then my jaw, my throat, my collarbone, kisses down my chest, my stomach, to my lower stomach. He kisses in that very stop, I'm whimpering and moaning.

He takes off his shirt, he then helps me take my hoodie off. Our lips corrects going for the millionth time, he kisses my neck. Driving me insane.

"Vinnie, you're going to give me hickeys." And then I let out a moan, "your skin is so soft, Princess." He says against my collarbone.

Five minutes later, all our clothes are on the floor. I'm on top of him, his hands are in my waist, holding me tightly. I start kissing his neck, also giving him hickeys like he did to me.

I then move to his ear and I whisper something to him. "I want to be inside you," I feel his grip tighten.

He turns around and now I'm laying in his bed again, he spreads my legs apart and then takes his dick and slowly slides it inside of me.

I try not to moan so loud, so I put my hand over my mouth and I moan into it and all he could hear is a muffling sound.

He notices what I was doing and he removes my hand that's over my mouth. "Don't you do that, love. I want to hear those beautiful moans."