𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ' ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ' ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 😁 ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

˚ Vinnie ˚

Dylan's baby sister is awake, standing at the door frame staring at us. I quickly put my shirt back on, so did Dylan. She jumps out of her bed, walks over to Ella and picks her up. I follow them downstairs to the kitchen. She sits Ella on her chair, looking through the refrigerator for something to eat.

"There's leftover pancake mix. You want that, Ella?" Ella just nods her head playing with stuffed animals, not paying any attention to her.

"Pancakes it is then."

She sets the pancakes on the counter, then grabs a frying pan and starts to make pancakes. I am on free period, that's why I'm here, but also to see if Dylan is doing okay, and she is. But I can't just leave her, especially after something happened moments ago.

I'm disappointed that Ella interrupted us. Dylan told me that she was asleep. I admire her while she's making the pancakes for Ella, she looks so fucking beautiful and I don't care how many fucking times I say it.

"You're staring at me, Vinnie."

The way she says my name is so fucking perfect.

"I know, I'm aware." I keep staring at me, admiring her.

I could stare at her forever.

She finishes cooking the pancake, hands a plate and sits beside me with hers. She then immediately gets up and grabs Ella's plate, handing her plates. Ella eats her pancakes. Dylan sits back down.

After we were done with our pancakes, Ella tells Dylan that she wants to go to the park. The park is five minutes away from her place, so we walk to the park. As we were walking Ella grabs my hand and held it, my hand looks ten times bigger than hers. I smile at her, she smiles at me.

"You don't want to hold my hand." Dylan says, she pouts her lips.

Ella shakes her head almost immediately. "Nope."

We arrive at the park and Ella rips her hand off of mine and runs to the swings. I find a bench a few feet away from the playground. I grab Dylan's hand and take her to the bench. We sit across from each other, Dylan faces the playground and I'm facing her.

"How are you doing?" I ask her, I genuinely ask her.

"I'm doing good." She's lying to me.

I've known you for a long, long time, Dylan. You can't fucking lie to me.

She fiddles with her fingers as she bits her lips, she then takes a quick glance behind me, looking at Ella if she's doing okay, she's fine.