𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

˚ Dylan ˚

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Cameron Smith is my fucking step-brother. Nailea and Aaron are going to freak when they find out about this.

But, Vinnie. Vinnie would be fucking going crazy.

Speaking of Vinnie, he's now at the doorframe moving his head back and forth between us with his arm crossed to his chest.

"What the fuck is going on out here. What the fuck are you doing talking to my girlfriend, huh?"

I choke on my hot chocolate mid sip.

Girlfriend?

I kinda of like it.

But at the same time, I don't want to put labels on what we have now. I'll just get things more complicated.

He was about to speak, but I stop him, "he was about to leave and never come near me again." I tell Vinnie whilst making eye contact with Cameron.

I don't want Vinnie to know now, I don't want to ruin this camping trip for him and for everyone else.

"Yeah, you better leave before I busted your fucking teeth out." Vinnie warns him.

Cameron puts his hands up in defence. He gives a smirk before he leaves.

Once Cameron is out of our sight Vinnie sits next to me with his hot chocolate in hand. He kisses my temple and I lay my head on his shoulder whilst holding my cup.

"Tell me what happened, princess." He says whilst caressing the back of my hand gently.

I still can't believe he said that I'm his girlfriend.

"He said nothing, it was just annoying me as usual nothing really important." I lie to him.

"How many times have I got to tell you: I know when you're lying, you're not fooling me. Your nose twitches a little." He tells me. He boops my nose.

Shit, I have to stop doing that.

"It's cute, love, it's fucking adorable." He says whilst also grabbing my face by the cheeks and kisses me softly.

"Okay, I'll tell you the truth, but I want to promise to not tell a single soul, not even Davis."

"Because he'll go crazy and I'm positive you're going to insane." I say.

"You better tell me what's going on, princess." He says.

Someone's impatient.

I take a big deep breath and prepare for him to be insane after I tell him. I look up at him and say, "I just found out that Cameron is my step-brother."

He going quiet, I don't know if he's speechless or if he's angry. He starts chuckling out of nowhere, then bursts out laughing. I frown, I'm confused, so confused.

Why is he laughing? Does he think I'm joking.

I'm clearly not joking.